Stayed recently on the top floor in number 1504, which had sweeping views from the west through the north, out to sea, and down to Surfers.
Loved the apartment, which was clean, modern, and immaculately presented. The sea breeze on the nice big balcony helped to keep us cool.
Concierge were amazing, and were able to answer any questions we had. Very friendly staff.
The pool is just the right temperature to cool down, and the spa was good too. The grounds were immaculate. Didn't use the common BBQ as we just ate out every night.
Loved loved loved the location, as it's very close to Tedder Avenue and the fantastic restaurants there, and the building is super close to the beach. Also, we were able to walk to Surfers Paradise, Southport, and Marina Mirage for exercise.
On Google Earth and in some search engines, it said it was BreakFree Maldives, but this isn't a BreakFree (thank goodness).
Would not hesitate to recommend this building to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Main Beach Gold Coast is the most popular location for Holiday Accommodation on the Gold Coast. Famous for our beautiful street scapes including Tedder Avenue with its cafes and boutique shopping, the Surf patrolled Main Beach and Narrow Neck surf beach are just a short stroll and the Marina Mirage Resort shopping and Seaworld and also near here. For your next Gold Coast Holiday stay with us here in Main Beach at Maldives Main Beach Resort Holiday Apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maldives Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maldives Hotel Main Beach
- Breakfree Maldives Main Beach
- Maldives Resort Australia/Gold Coast