My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in January. We had an ocean view apartment on a high level. The apartment was spotless, well appointed and had everything we needed. The apartments are perfectly situated with a short walk to the beautiful beach and in the other direction you have amazing cafés and restaurants. If you were planning a trip to the Gold Coast but wanted to stay out of the hustle and bustle, this is the place to stay. The only downfall is that they only offer one bedroom apartments. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Main Beach Gold Coast is the most popular location for Holiday Accommodation on the Gold Coast. Famous for our beautiful street scapes including Tedder Avenue with its cafes and boutique shopping, the Surf patrolled Main Beach and Narrow Neck surf beach are just a short stroll and the Marina Mirage Resort shopping and Seaworld and also near here. For your next Gold Coast Holiday stay with us here in Main Beach at Maldives Main Beach Resort Holiday Apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maldives Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maldives Hotel Main Beach
- Breakfree Maldives Main Beach
- Maldives Resort Australia/Gold Coast