No complaints on the room, as everything was quite easy. Parking was available upon arrival, the room was neat and clean and had everything we needed, including laundry detergent for washing clothes. The price of the room was reasonable and the views were really good. It is also very close to shops and restaurants on Tedder Street as well as very easy access to the Gold Coast Highway. The pool was under construction during our stay, so we weren't able to use it at all, which was disappointing as it was a feature that we were looking forward to. Also, the front desk was only attended on the mornings on the weekend, and was a bit confusing upon arrival what we were meant to do. Overall, was a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Main Beach Gold Coast is the most popular location for Holiday Accommodation on the Gold Coast. Famous for our beautiful street scapes including Tedder Avenue with its cafes and boutique shopping, the Surf patrolled Main Beach and Narrow Neck surf beach are just a short stroll and the Marina Mirage Resort shopping and Seaworld and also near here. For your next Gold Coast Holiday stay with us here in Main Beach at Maldives Main Beach Resort Holiday Apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maldives Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maldives Hotel Main Beach
- Breakfree Maldives Main Beach
- Maldives Resort Australia/Gold Coast