“Thyme Cafe and Bar - Spectacularly Delicious Meals”
Review of Thyme Cafe Bar

Thyme Cafe Bar
Ranked #31 of 75 Restaurants in Main Beach
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Australian, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Brisbane
“Thyme Cafe and Bar - Spectacularly Delicious Meals”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Our family of two adults and two small daughters visited Thyme Cafe and Bar yesterday for brunch on the way home from a holiday in Surfers.

We all thought our meals were sublime. Our seven year old daughter thought the savoury mince was the best thing she had ever tasted. My homemade muesli with honey yoghurt and poached fruit was truly delicious. My elder daughter had a happily tailor made bacon and lettuce sandwich and she loved it too. My husband lost his savoury mince to very hungry youngest daughter but loved his egg! The service was friendly and attentive, the location is pleasantly sunny and relaxing and the food is to die for. The prices are very reasonable - all round fantastic.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank MerryweatherBrisbane

Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely devine doesn't seem adequate.. it was beyond amazing”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

My family and I went in for breakfast, 10 of us and we forgot to make a booking on Sunday morning.. But the fantastic wait staff promptly rearranged a few tables and had us seated in no time! The food was out of this world, great portion size and everything was cooked to perfection! We will DEFINITELY be back the best breakfast I have had in a very long time.. Maybe even ever?

1 Thank f00dy101
Brisbane, Australia
“Disappointing..............shame”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We went for the first time, for breakfast on the 10th Aug 2013. We where left disappointed, it was a real shame. The tea cups where dirty, normally I would just give them a wipe, but this muck was caked on, no budging it.
The breakfast came out, with no butter on the toast, I went inside and asked for some, the girl brought me hard butter from the fridge, not spreadable at all. The meals also came out cold. Normally if some-one had asked me if my meal was to my liking I would poliety let them know if it was not, in order to let them know, so they could fix it next time. But no one asked me during my meal, when they cleared the plates, or when they took my money at the till. You missed your chance.....................sorry but we won't be back.

Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Breakfast was divine”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Basking in the warm Gold Coast sun having a well priced delicious breakfast is my idea of heaven on earth, thanks thyme restaurant - the menu is diverse and fresh , service prompt, and price very reasonable

1 Thank Michelle M
Gold Coast, Australia
“Very affordable lunch”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Very enjoyable lunch, I had a lunch special, great serve. Very tasty. Staff are very attentive. We sat outside, even though it rained and the the quickly pull done the cafe blinds. We were very comfortable and we could still watch the passing traffic. I will be back for lunch.

• Visited June 2013