“Excellent”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

The best Thai I've had.
Our family called in to have dinner, we ordered the banquet and had an excellent meal.
So much so that I have been back for dinner two days later and I will go back again before we leave the Gold Coast.

1  Thank Chris8011

Reviewed 21 April 2014

My husband and 13 year old son arrived at this restaurant after making a reservation for 8pm as it was all booked out when we requested 7.30pm. Good sign we thought! We were so wrong. After arriving and looking through the menu we sat there for what seemed to be quite a long time before anyone came over to take our order. They weren't busy attending to other diners just cleaning up. Finally someone arrived but she couldn't understand English very well so we asked for someone else. The entrees had quite a nice presentation but the mains were absolute SLOSH. No presentation and not much flavour. Very BASIC in fact. It was not cheap either. I would not go again!!!

2  Thank 18VAng
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The food was average and the service wasn't much better. I will not return. There are plenty of options in the area, including another Thai restaurant which we didn't try.

1  Thank Dennis E
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Long story short, I would like to thank all the staffs in Thai Eatery for a fantastic night for my dearest mum's birthday! Very attentive and lovely people who always smiled at you and made you feel welcomed! Food was nicely presented, fresh and tasty. Even my mum who does not normally say much about a restaurant gave Thai Eatery a very positive feedback!

Highly recommended for casual dinning and special occasions!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Deserved its top ranking from other reviewers absolutely yummy would love to eat in next time but the food was delicious and service prompt. Would definitely return (had take out on our first night we arrived and our last night as we were too tired to go out).