“High Tea at Versace Gold Coast”

Le Jardin Cafe Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 75 Restaurants in Main Beach
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Mackay, Australia
“High Tea at Versace Gold Coast”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The high tea here was fabulous and there seemed to be a lot of it. The surroundings were lovely with a gentleman playing the piano in the background, which added to the ambience.Quite a fabulous way to finish off a weekend at the gold coast. The only thing I disliked was how sour the waitresses were. I really loath bad customer service.

Visited May 2014

Main Beach, Australia
“My Little Hideaway”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Le Jardin is the ideal place to enjoy company of friends whether for High Tea, Coffee, a drink, lunch, evening drinks whatever your desire after 10am. The staff at Le Jardin are the best!! They are professional. Nothing is too much trouble for them. On the weekend you can enjoy the music of an accomplished pianist. You can also enjoy during the week the serenity of Palazzo Versace and enjoy the best service while you read the paper, your book or finish off some book work. I could not speak more highly of the staff, the service and food. If you are wanting to add a little bit of opulence and joy to your day Palazzo Versace is the answer.

Visited March 2014
brisbane
“"Service oh my goodness"”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Outstanding, we had a party of 4 going for dinner in Vie bar, so we decided to meet in Le Jardin . We had this waiter, Adam, if I remember, Most Ice...never heard of it, lychees fruit poured over ice...oh my goodness. We enjoyed it so much, we were late for our reservation, Inlaws being feisty, but Adam walks us thru the entire hotel, and a subtle introduction to Simon, the manager with champagne to follow. Weird it's that good.

1 Thank duddlyduddly
Tweed Heads, Australia
“High Tea”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Went to High Tea with my daughters and granddaughter once more to this outstanding High Tea.
The service is first class.
The cakes pastries and sandwiches are delicious.
The surrounds well the name Versace says it all.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Cheryl G
Brisbane, Australia
“High Tea was superb”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

No booking required for parties under 6. My girlfriend and I celebrated our birthdays in the gorgeous chairs overlooking the pool and foyer area of Palazzo Versace. There was plenty of food..too much to finish and the price was reasonable given the location.

We didn't indulge in a glass of champagne but that can boost the price up substantially.

Our Saturday afternoon was very pleasurable with no pressure to leave given that it's obviously very popular with tables of 10 or more flowing in (which didn't look as nice as our cosy table for 2).

Afterwards we browsed the designer shops in Marina Mirage and enjoyed free parking underneath.

• Visited February 2014