We have stayed in many apartments on the Gold Coast and the standards vary a lot as each one is individually owned so the quality and decor fluctauate a great deal, with most having a generic but acceptable feel. This apartment, on the 20th floor with uninterrupted beach views from every room, took our breath away! We felt as though a trusting friend had allowed us the privilege of staying in their private luxury condo! The apartment was decorated so beautifully, we often bought takeaways from nearby Tedder Avenue and luxuriated in the ambience of the huge balcony, where we were lucky enough to see whales pass by! There was every possible gadget and device in the well appointed kitchen for those wanting to prepare their own meals, but we found great 'early bird' specials for dining and takeaways on Tedder Avenue so we didn't bother. Our teenagers were also very happy with the indoor pool, spa, gym and tennis courts. The 15 minute walk into the sleazy action of Cavill Avenue didn't seem to bother them, and we were delighted with the quiet elegance of Main Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xanadu Resort is a beachside highrise apartment resort located at the northern end of the Gold Coast. We have a wide selection of uniquely decorated and furnished very large one and two bedroom two bathroom apartments (three per floor) - 140 square meters. Our resort facilities include swimming pools, tennis courts, sauna, spa pools, free car parking and free in-room WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Xanadu Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Holiday Hotel Main Beach
- Xanadu Holiday Resort Australia/Gold Coast