When visiting the Gold Coast there is no other place that I would want to stay than at "Xanadu" at Main Beach. The location is superb, the apartments spacious and well appointed and the service at the front desk extremely efficient. If you were a first time visitor there is an abundance of brochures to inform you of the many things that you can do on the Gold Coast. Staff at the front desk, especially Anne are so very helpfully with whatever your questions or needs may be.
The location of Xanadu is excellent for an easy stroll on the beach,or to the many and varied restaurants and cafes
either at Main Beach or Surfers Paradise. Would I return to Xanadu again? Absolutely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xanadu Resort is a beachside highrise apartment resort located at the northern end of the Gold Coast. We have a wide selection of uniquely decorated and furnished very large one and two bedroom, two bathroom apartments (three per floor) - 140 square meters. Our resort facilities include swimming pools, tennis courts, sauna, spa pools, free car parking and free in-room WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Xanadu Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Holiday Hotel Main Beach
- Xanadu Holiday Resort Australia/Gold Coast