Away from the hustle an bustle of surfers paradise I highly recommend staying here, I stayed in ocean view apartment facing the ocean breathtaking we were on corner apartment so we had 2 balcony's. Rooms are great big for a big family had 2 bathrooms, everything about the apartment was in great condition nice kitchen view to the sea cannot fault. Even had a TV that played HDMI so were able to watch movies at night when it was time for a quiet night. Being first time in Gold Coast, I travelled all around the world from Europe to Asia. I found this place the best place to stay.
The reception was very helpful, only paid $150 deposit since I didn't have a credit card that's was great and there always made you feel at home. Gym was basic but it was very useful for me and indoor pool was fantastic for my wife and daughter. Underground parking was safe and secure and the good thing it was numbered so you always had a parking spot for your stay. The room number you had is your parking spot number.
Beach just 5mins walk away... either direction they have surf life savers patrolling the beach, close to the shops perfect for dinner and breakfast. Check out the Lemon grass thai restaurant or indian Goa that's what we had for dinner. The good thing about staying here its close to sea world 10min drive no traffic. 20-25min away from Warner Bros, Wet n wild just take the M1 Motorway an your there. We stayed away from School holiday period I'm guess this area would be chock a block. If you have a young family than this is the place to stay or anywhere in Main Beach strip. I be defiantly be back here in the coming years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xanadu Resort is a beachside highrise apartment resort located at the northern end of the Gold Coast. We have a wide selection of uniquely decorated and furnished very large one and two bedroom two bathroom apartments (three per floor) - 140 square meters. Our resort facilities include swimming pools, tennis courts, sauna, spa pools, free car parking and free in-room WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Xanadu Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Holiday Hotel Main Beach
- Xanadu Holiday Resort Australia/Gold Coast