We spent a week in Apartment 40 at Xanadu resort during November 2013. The facilities were excellent and very well maintained, staff were very accommodating and did their best to facilitate an earlier check-in and had no problems with a late check-out either. The room had an incredible view and had recently been refurbished. The location was excellent with easy access to theme parks, shopping centres and restaurants. Despite our visit coinciding with "schoolies", unless we ventured into Surfers Paradise we never would have known. The indoor pool was the perfect temperature and most evenings we had it entirely to ourselves. Will definitely stay at Xanadu again on our next trip to the Gold Coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xanadu Resort is a beachside highrise apartment resort located at the northern end of the Gold Coast. We have a wide selection of uniquely decorated and furnished very large one and two bedroom two bathroom apartments (three per floor) - 140 square meters. Our resort facilities include swimming pools, tennis courts, sauna, spa pools, free car parking and free in-room WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Xanadu Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Holiday Hotel Main Beach
- Xanadu Holiday Resort Australia/Gold Coast