We were upgraded to an ocean view room from a garden room for free. View was breathtaking. The resort itself is located within walking distance of the beach. Restaurants and convenience stores are also within walking distance. The floor had only 3 apartments on it so noise was minimal. The apartment itself came fully equipped - towels and bath gels, fridge, oven, bread toaster, kettle, iron, washing machine, dryer, cutlery and plates, and even dishwashing liquid/cleaning cloths. My only regret was staying for only 6 days.. should have extended my stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xanadu Resort is a beachside highrise apartment resort located at the northern end of the Gold Coast. We have a wide selection of uniquely decorated and furnished very large one and two bedroom two bathroom apartments (three per floor) - 140 square meters. Our resort facilities include swimming pools, tennis courts, sauna, spa pools, free car parking and free in-room WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Xanadu Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Holiday Hotel Main Beach
- Xanadu Holiday Resort Australia/Gold Coast