“Shucktastic”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Relaxed atmosphere, quality service and exceptional food!
For entree I had rare beef salad it was beautiful the beef melted in your mouth, for main I tried something different the spatchcock it was moist and it was accompanied with pearled couscous this dish was truly delicious! Some people have said expensive in think it's worth the price for food,location and service :)

Reviewed 23 April 2014

In the past 6 years that we have been going to Shuck, it us never once let us down for the quality of food, wine list and service. Its signature dishes are always reliable (crab lasagne, duck stack and crumbed fresh fish) but the specials are also a welcome addition.

For a special occasion meal or a leisurely lunch, Shuck is a great option for any Gold Coaster or visitor

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The food was good, but I thought a little overpriced for the amount we received. The seafood platter for 2 was scant. I could have eaten it by myself, Queensland should do better. Service was tops, wait time was fine.

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and had lunch during Easter break and decided to dine at Shuck as we had heard so much about it.... And we weren't disappointed. My wife and I had the lunch special (fish & steak) and our boys had crab lasagne. The food was amazing and boys made particular point about the crab lasagne (we tried it and wished we also had the same). Service was also great along with the ambiance ....
We will be back very soon...
Great work shuck management and team!!!!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Love the crab lasagne, I've had it twice now! Good service, great atmosphere, and a lovely setting in the middle of Main Beach.