“Surprised by how good this was!”

Terraces Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 75 Restaurants in Main Beach
Price range: US$32 - US$65
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort welcomes you to the newly refurbished Terraces Restaurant for a stylish dining experience. Marvel at the stunning ocean views from the comfort of the restaurant during breakfast, lunch or dinner. Renowned on the Gold Coast for its mouthwatering seafood buffet, dining at Terraces Restaurant is an experience not to be missed. Expect a tantalising array of flavours, from the fresh local seafood featuring oysters, prawns, scallops, to traditional favourites such as roasts, soups and sumptuous desserts for true indulgence.
“Surprised by how good this was!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Food was brilliant! Great choice of seafood and other options, desserts were amazing! Ordered a coffee and it never arrived though :( but all in all a great experience!

• Visited July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney, Australia
“Seafood buffet with a bit of asian”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Fantastic service and great food. There is everything you want in the way of seafood including sushi and some Asian dishes with some red meat. Prawns, oysters, salmon and baked fish were superb. Great value at $55

1 Thank George B
Gold Coast, Australia
“The Sheraton Gold Coast should look after the locals”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Feedback: Listen to your locals! Winter is tough on the Gold Coast and you are losing business by not taking bookings for breakfast in Terraces. I think you should revisit your policy for bookings especially when I was able to book a table for breakfast at the QT Hotel with ease.

2 Thank Louise C
Gold Coast
“Cheap but not worth it”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

The last time we visited the restaurant I was with a group of my friends and the service was very poor. I had dirty cutlery on my table, no one cleared our tables and our water was hardly topped up.

Despite this I decided to go back with my partner as their special has been extended. I thought that hopefully what I experienced last time was a one off.

The quality of the oysters were highly disappointing - tiny tiny oysters. Luckily the prawns were fine and fresh. The hot buffet selection did not look appealing at all. There was not much selection in terms of salads.

In terms of service - there was not much. The restaurant was clearly busy as we waited at the front for 10mins before someone took us to our table. When we got to our table the hostess just left the beverage menu on the table and left us without a word which I found a bit rude. The waitress looking after us was clearly busy and had no time to take care of our table. A jug of water was merely left on our table.

Overall, I would prefer to pay more for a seafood buffet that has better quality in food.

2 Thank magzng
Blackburn, Australia
“Fantastic food! worth a visit”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Loved the sea food selections. There is some other meats but not much as this is aimed as a sea food buffet so don't bother going if you are not very big on sea food.

We have a year membership that costs around $300 however you get free vouchers to go to the restaurant initially and the membership gives you 50% of the full price. So if you are a local here then i would recommend getting the membership, it allows 2 adults to get 50% of the full price.

Breakfast > after discount $20 per adult