“Simply devine”
Review of Domanis

Domanis
Ranked #9 of 76 Restaurants in Main Beach
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Domani's Restaurant | Cafe | Bar | Tapas was established 1993. Domani's alfresco restaurant and bar is a centerpiece of the Gold Coast's premier dining strip.
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Nestled away in an up market area of the Gold Coast, you will find this lovely restaurant.
Me and my boyfriend experienced a candlelight dinner here on a Friday night. The food was excellent with a wide variety of choice. We had the twice cooked crispy duck with vegetable ratatouille and the fettuccine with roast chicken, pancetta, mushroom and truffle cream sauce both of which were sublime.
The restaurant has a nice atmosphere, there is relaxing music in the back ground coupled with subtle mood lighting. The restaurant wasn't overly busy when we were there so it wasn't noisy and service was quick.

Steph018, Owner at Domanis, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Thanks for posting such a detailed and thoughtful review-- we're over the moon to hear you enjoyed your dinner experience with us. We strive to offer great meals and a warm atmosphere, so it's always wonderful to hear from customers who've been satisfied with their visit to Domani's. On behalf of the Domani's team I'd like to thank you again, and look forward to welcoming you back to Domani's soon!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Dinner before 6.00pm is purportedly half price but I’m not sure I would pay $35 for a pasta dish! Still, it was reasonable value and the food was of good quality. One entre was a bit mean though (three small scallops) which is my only complaint. Good choice of drinks including wine and beer.

Nice atmosphere with outside seating on a corner of Tedder ave.

Steph018, Owner at Domanis, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thanks for taking time to share your dining experience at Domani's with us. We're glad to hear your overall impressions were favourable, and will be sure to pass on your feedback to our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to Domani's soon!

Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

I dined with my partner and family members here on Melbourne Cup Day for dinner.

We booked to take advantage of their dinner mains for half price if you are seated and have placed your order before 6pm.

The restaurant was very busy and quite noisy, especially given it was Melbourne Cup, but I didn't mind that one bit. To me it made for a fun and interesting atmosphere.

We received very good service from our young waitress. She was very friendly, efficient & attentive. An asset to the owners of this restaurant.

I and three others ordered the same dish, which was the Roasted Pork Belly with Kipfler potatoe, green beans with a pork jus.

The meat was so tender and full of spice infused flavour. The pork jus was lovely and the potatoe and beans were to me perfectly cooked. I savoured every morsel and thoroughly enjoyed it all. The other people that ordered the same dish enjoyed theirs as well.

I wish this place was closer as I had a very good and positive experience here and would love to go back.

I would recommend Domanis based on this particular experience. Try the Pork Belly dish, hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I did.

1  Thank Aussievicgirl2013
Steph018, Owner at Domanis, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thanks for your feedback, we're trilled to hear you enjoyed your dining experience with us and would like to expressly thank you for your detailed and thoughtful review -- much appreciated!
We look forward to welcoming you back to Domani's soon (even if it is a little far away!)

Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Family dinner on Melbourne Cup night, we took advantage of the half price dinner deal. If you sit and order by 6pm you get you meal for half price.

nice atmosphere waiters are nice and pleasant, and very through good for families and couples.

The best thing was the food not large meals just the right size. linguine bolonagese was a little bland and the bolonagese sauce was dry to me it didnt blend with the pasta.

My partner and other members had the pot bellies and they were to die for, succulent gravy was awesome and the meat just melts in your mouth a good combination with potato and beans well worth the money at just $15.90.

overall a pleasent experience and would recommend to any body visiting Gold Coast
go visit this restaurant on Tedder ave.

Thank you for a pleasent dining experience Domanis.

1  Thank A_morris42
Steph018, Owner at Domanis, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thanks for sharing your review and photos, we really appreciate your feedback! Wonderful to hear you enjoyed the meals, will be sure to pass on your feedback on the linguine to the chefs too. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Our family favorite for the last 25 years. We love the menu there is something for everyone. Great alfresco setting.

Steph018, Owner at Domanis, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thanks for your glowing review -- pretty sure there can't be a better reference than being a family favourite for 25 years! On behalf of the entire team at Domani's, we'd like to offer a massive heartfelt thanks for your continued patronage. Customers like yourself are the reason Domani's is still going strong, and for that we can't thank you enough! Look forward to seeing you again soon.