“Enjoyable stay at Grace House”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Grace House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
water color of 'Grace House' painted by local Massachusetts artist,  Elaine Corda
do you see the ruffed grouse?
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
freckles...
Wallingford, Pennsylvania
“Enjoyable stay at Grace House”
Reviewed 1 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My family and I stayed at Grace House for a baseball tournament in Cooperstown. The house is a beautiful old farmhouse with a lot of charm! Don't worry that there's no air conditioning...it's not needed. Great breeze at night as you sleep on comfy beds. We fell asleep to the sounds of cows mooing as they grazed across the road. We enjoyed sitting on the porch in the morning before setting out for a busy baseball day ahead.
Grace and her brother were very hospitable and provided us with everything we needed. I want to thank Grace for allowing our dog to stay with as well; our dog also enjoyed the peace and quiet and loved the yard! I highly recommend staying at Grace House for a relaxing stay away from home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Sep 2015
I appreciate your complimentary review. Any suggestion on how I can make my guests stay even better would be welcomed. Thank you, Grace
efchester
Tallahassee, Florida
“Perfect for my Family”
Reviewed 20 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My family really enjoyed our stay at Grace House. I loved relaxing on the porch in the morning with my coffee, watching the birds. My husband and kids enjoyed lounging in the hammock, under a nice shade tree. It was great having the yard for the kids to play in. It was a just right home away from home. We would certainly stay here again.

Travelling group: Young Children
2 Sep 2015
Thank you so much for the positive review. I would appreciate any suggestions you may have, as I continue to improve Grace House. . Grace
Wellesley, MA
Reviewed 22 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Loved having a whole house to stay in versus hotel room
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
2 Sep 2015
Thank you for your positive review. I am aways striving to enhance Grace House and would appreciate any comments/suggestions you may have. Thank you, Grace
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing