“Love Sushi Train”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 13 September 2013

When I go to Harbour Town, I never stop to eat there. I always do my shopping and then on the way out I stop into Sushi Train across the road for a really great, fresh meal. I love this concept of eating. It is quick, clean, fresh and very tasty. Once you have experience the Sushi Train meal it is very hard to go anywhere else, except then to choose your favourite Sushi Train location. Mine are Harbour Town & Labrador. They are always very busy, but well maintained, clean and the food is always on the go with a high turnover. I love that you can just either pick off from the train and/or order from the chef a veritable feast of hot dishes that are swiftly prepared and handed over to you piping hot. You can eat as much or as little as is required and the service is exemplary.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

This was the first time we ever used Sushi Train. The price was more than reasonable and the amount of food sufficient. Weren't too sure how it all worked but after speaking to some regulars all sorted and we were no longer addled! Would go again.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

not as good as our local sushi i Cronulla NSW...but still good nonetheless...needed more variety was lacking the pork dumplings (goya)..:( staff were very eficient

Reviewed 11 January 2013

We went around 7pm and the place was jampacked. No real attempt to find us a seat, so we took charge of that. Sushi no better than anywhere else on the coast, and quite pricey. Immense queue at the checkout on the way out- some 10 deep! Obviously popular, but I'm not quite sure why.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

Took the kids to sushi train, a lot of fun, great food,good value. Was a busy place but the staff were friendly and attentive, a good lunchtime venue