“What one would Expect”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 16 June 2014

A typical Sushi Train (opp. Harbour Town) which is always packed of a weekend. Be prepared to queue at the weekend. Have never had a bad plate from this Sushi Train and it is always spotless.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

22 of us fed in 20 minutes. Our group did not phase the staff and they quickly handled us and all the other customers who arrived while we ate. The food is excellent, healthy and fresh. We will be back.

Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

Went there last night with my partner. Very nice food and service. You can't go wrong at Sushi train.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

The selection is fantastic and it is always freshly made. The whole franchise does well where ever it is and I always enjoy going. Look out for certain days of the month where every plate is reduced. Takeaway is also easy. For sushi I'd always recommend the place.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

When I go to Harbour Town, I never stop to eat there. I always do my shopping and then on the way out I stop into Sushi Train across the road for a really great, fresh meal. I love this concept of eating. It is quick, clean, fresh and very tasty. Once you have experience the Sushi Train meal it is very hard to go anywhere else, except then to choose your favourite Sushi Train location. Mine are Harbour Town & Labrador. They are always very busy, but well maintained, clean and the food is always on the go with a high turnover. I love that you can just either pick off from the train and/or order from the chef a veritable feast of hot dishes that are swiftly prepared and handed over to you piping hot. You can eat as much or as little as is required and the service is exemplary.