Firstly there is no waterslide!, the mini golf comes at an extra cost which is not mentioned on website, the tennis court is also extra and all activities need a prepaid $15 or $25 card to access!
Booked in for a 2 night stay at a powered tent site on dirt for $250 with four children. The neighbouring tent site was 1 metre over our side! There were a number of empty astro turf spots but management like to bunch you in together. After only being there a few hours (underneath a massive Ibis nest which had feaces everywhere), a storm came and all the water off the other sites came onto our site leaving us in 3 inches of water and mud. Management was asked if we could go into a unit for just 1 night and then leave in the morning as our belongings were soaked using the $250 we had paid for the 2 nights. They replied "only if we paid another $146!" That would have made the total for one night stay $396- in a caravan park!!! This we could not afford so we had to leave on the first afternoon. As we handed in the keys they told me they changed the price to an extra $50 for the night. We told them to forget it and walked out. As for any refund, management replied 28 days was needed. $250 down the drain and no holiday this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the ultimate family holiday on QLDs fabulous Gold Coast with a stay at BIG4 NRMA Treasure Island Resort & Holiday Park. Close to all major theme parks, Harbourtown Shopping Centre & the Broadwater, its central location provides easy access to all Gold Coast highlights. There is a great range of self-contained accommodation to choose from at Treasure Island. From 1 and 2-bedroom units, cabins and villas, to 3-bedroom 2-storey townhouses we can cater for all needs and budgets. For those travelling with their own caravan, RV, motorhome or camping equipment, we have a range of powered sites which are superbly located close to amenities and park facilities. Discounted theme park tickets can be purchased at reception and our helpful staff can assist you with tour bookings and other arrangements. Whether you are after a relaxing family break or an action packed adventure holiday, Treasure Island is the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island Resort & Holiday Park Hotel Biggera Waters
- Treasure Island Resort And Holiday Park
- NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Park Gold Coast/Biggera Waters, Australia