We stayed on an admittedly very large powered caravan site. This cost over $70 per night, easily twice every park we've stayed in this trip. No one guided us onto the site - common elsewhere - and several of the facilities in the men's needed attention (blocked toilet, etc.). When I asked a question in the office about TV reception, no one was able to help. We won't bother staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the ultimate family holiday on QLDs fabulous Gold Coast with a stay at BIG4 NRMA Treasure Island Resort & Holiday Park. Close to all major theme parks, Harbourtown Shopping Centre & the Broadwater, its central location provides easy access to all Gold Coast highlights. There is a great range of self-contained accommodation to choose from at Treasure Island. From 1 and 2-bedroom units, cabins and villas, to 3-bedroom 2-storey townhouses we can cater for all needs and budgets. For those travelling with their own caravan, RV, motorhome or camping equipment, we have a range of powered sites which are superbly located close to amenities and park facilities. Discounted theme park tickets can be purchased at reception and our helpful staff can assist you with tour bookings and other arrangements. Whether you are after a relaxing family break or an action packed adventure holiday, Treasure Island is the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island Resort And Holiday Park
- Treasure Island Resort & Holiday Park Hotel Biggera Waters
- NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Park Gold Coast/Biggera Waters, Australia