NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Resort
Windsurfer Resort(Biggera Waters)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$136
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Grand Apartments(Labrador)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$82
US$85
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Jadran Motel & El Jay Holiday Lodge(Labrador)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$110
US$103
  • Pool
Royal Pacific Resort(Biggera Waters)
  • Pool
The Atrium Resort(Biggera Waters)
  • Spa
1,168 results
All reviewsjumping pillowmini golfharbour towngo kartskids clubpandanus villakids activitiesthe gold coastpark facilitiesstudio unitputt puttgreat familylagoon deluxecaravan parkmain poolfamily holidaycamp kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We have been to this park twice now for 2 different reasons. Both times we have thoroughly enjoyed our time here. There are a lot of things to keep the kids busy,but also allow the parents to relax. It is clean and well looked after. I will definitely visit again and recommend this holiday park.

Room Tip: Caravan and camping are great facilities, and the villas are good value
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
austpm, Guest Relations Officer at NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Treasure Island Holiday Park. It is absolutely wonderful to hear how much yourself and your kids enjoyed your stay.

We are so pleased you will be returning, and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We stayed here during the July School holidays with our two children aged 8 and 3. We found this place quite a treat. It was very relaxed with lots of pools, spas, play equipment to choose from. We stayed in a deluxe villa which would have been great in summer but was very cold when we stayed. The heater was already pre set, so unfortunately i couldn't blast it when i felt cold. So I would advise to take extra blankets if you get cold easily like I do.
The jumping pillow is a hit no matter what age you are and hire carts were a blast, my children loved the fact they could roam around the resort safely.
A great place to relax and let the kids run free. Loved that you could camp or book a room. Maybe next time we might try camping there.
Lots of activites like movies under the stars and kids activities to entertain everyone.

Room Tip: Delux villas are great. try one not directly in view of the pool. Can get quite noisy with kids splashing around all day.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay in a Deluxe Villa. It is fantastic to hear everyone had such a fun experience and we appreciate you recommending us as a great family holiday destination.

Recently the Gold Coast has experienced some unusually cooler nights. A standard bedding package is supplied on check-in, however, on cooler nights extra blankets are available from reception upon request.

We look forward to having you visit for a camping holiday soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Long review.. But worth the read :) ....

We travelled 7 hours to stay here last week in the superior deluxe cabin which I highly recommend! I loved the room! There were 7 of us, 3 adults and 4 kids.
We were there for 4 nights and I wish I could have stayed even longer. Our holiday was specifically to just go to treasure island and had no other plans of leaving the park. It was just a retreat for us. And it certainly exceeded my expectations. Definitely didn't need to go anywhere as it has everything to offer!
I read many many reviews before I came, so that When I got there knowing ahead of time, what to expect.
Some people often made reviews on towels, housekeeping, and having to spend money at the park to do things. So then I I knew what I needed which was great.
Of course we would all want things for free, but I didn't find the extra costs that bad.

My daughter who is 8 was excited the whole time!!
She loved Matilda in the kids club. And misses her :) they painted on T-shirts (which was a great memento to keep) made wizz fizz, slime, play doh, volcanoes, drawings.
So many things for her age group to enjoy. Her next favourite was riding around on the buggies.
My teenagers loved swimming in all the different pools. Best part... They are all heated!
The gorgeous warm spas, and laying around in a beautiful atmosphere. Really feels like a remote island.
All the kids spent heaps of time on the game machines (which, save your money, we won nothing lol) especially the claw machine is particularly dodgy and hard to get. But to be expected on them machines and nothing to do with treasure island.
There's also pool tables and pinball which the teens and adults loved. And of course free wifi the teens loved. However most places we couldn't pick it up.

I know people have already commented on all the activities to offer so I'll try not to go into them all but definitely get the family playing golf and tennis together, it's a great time, and we were all laughing so much!

When you have enjoyed all the things the park has to offer during the day, they still mange to keep u entertained at night, with karaoke and trivia nights etc. and the awesome outdoor movie.
By the time it was time for sleep, I was exhausted and the beds were great.

I didn't expect to eat at the bistro, I was expecting it to be too expensive and a few of the reviews said the food was bad. ITS NOT. Thank u to the chef, he is really a nice guy. I had a great meal on schnitzel night. Huge meal and yummy. Great value. And we come 3rd in trivia night, which we got bonus points for 'enthusiasm' lol

One more thing I must mention. The STAFF. They are lovely!!!!
I wish I remember all their names. But the guy who did trivia night was a gem! And awesome at the bar too! And mike (?) who gave us towels one night when we shifted rooms. Clearly loves his job, wonderful friendly guy. It's good to see staff love where they work.

Also thumbs up to the cleaning staff here. They need a pat on the back :) I come from a long background in this area, and I was really impressed. Considering housekeeping isn't a daily thing, so there job is even harder when families move out.
The park is so well maintained. It's so clean and beautifully presented.
Well done.
I can't wait to come back,
Sorry my review is so long. I could definitely keep going on writing, but I won't haha.
Thanks for having us.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of people (we had 7) definitely get the superior deluxe cabin. It's in the far back corner. The best room, and it's quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Danni L
austpm, Guest Relations Officer at NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review of your holiday with your family. We thoroughly enjoyed hearing about your experience, so please do not apologise for the length! We agree that there is so much going on at the park, for adults and kids alike, that there is no need to leave - day or night!

We appreciate your recognition of the updates to the bistro menu, service, and quality of food. As we have previously mentioned our new Food and Beverage Manager has been working very hard to address previous concerns in the bistro, so we are delighted to hear your praise of these improvements.

Thank you again for this fantastic feedback and review.

We are looking forward to welcoming your family back for many years to come.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We were very impressed with the Treasure Island Resort & Holiday Park. From Ryan in the office to the lovely staff in the Bistro we had superb service. We stayed here with 2 adults and 3 children. There were sufficient beds and facilities for us in the Pandanus Villa (6 person). We absolutely loved the pools, jumping pillows and kids club and while we visited Gold Coast for the Theme Parks we could have easily stayed at Treasure Island for the whole time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
austpm, Guest Relations Officer at NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share this review of your holiday in your Pandanus Villa. Our ultimate goal is to ensure guests have a fun-filled and enjoyable stay with their families, so we were absolutely delighted to read your comments and hear that everyone had such a memorable experience.

We look forward to sharing happy memories with you for many years to come!

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely stay again. The room was nice, tidy and definitely good enough for our extended stay but the best part of this park is its features. Our daughter (1) loved the water park and jumpy pillow and us adults had a great time in the bistro for schnitzel and trivia night (which we came 2nd in) great prices and great food. Didn't have to go far for breakfast either as the bistro is opened in the morning and they even helped us organise theme park transfers that picked us up from the resort. A stone throw away from Harbour town too. Highly recommend :)

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
austpm, Guest Relations Officer at NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you for coming to stay with us and for sharing this review. It was truly wonderful to hear about the highlights of your holiday with your family as we pride ourselves on providing a memorable and fun-filled experience for everyone.

Congratulations on the fantastic trivia result!

Thank you again for the great recommendation; we look forward to welcoming your family back very soon.