“Yummy!!”
Review of Nando's - CLOSED

Nando's
Cuisines: Portuguese
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Tasty food , real chicken and very quick! Staff were okay with service however but the food makes up for it ! I do recommend

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I've dined at lots of Nando's restaurants, so there were no surprises with the food. However, the management will have a lawsuit on their hands if they don't repair or replace the old & broken wooden chairs. I injured my finger pulling my chair in when I sat down - ouch!! Also, there is just no excuse for staff walking back to the kitchen empty-handed when there were numerous tables full of dirty dishes! Yuck.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

My boyfriend always raved on about how great nandos was so after a shopping trip at Harbourtown we decided to eat there. He had never been to the Nando's restaurant at Harbourtown. I felt as if we were constantly being spoken down to whilst ordering our lunch, like the cashier was having a bad day and taking it out on us for asking questions about the sauces. The food was quick to the table and while my boyfriend enjoyed his lunch, I was stuck with chicken that was too spicy because I was rushed in ordering. I will definitely be finding somewhere else to eat lunch while at Harbourtown.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

nice open seating areas. near Katies!! So I just drop my hubby n kids and start wondering around harbour town!

Reviewed 14 July 2013

I was there on 10 Jun 2013 after doing my shopping spree in Harbour Town Outlet Shopping Centre. I am very glad and appreciate that there is a Halal restaurant for me to dine! The service was pretty good even though it was a self-service. The guy who served me, he even bother to check on what the food items that I have ordered. And there was this young chap who regularly clean up every table when most of the patrons have left. When I asked him for spoons, he gladly send me one without any hesitation.

The food was really good, it's tasty, edible and the portion was just nice. The price was reasonable too.

Overall, I would love to come back there again, knowing that the food they are serving is Halal, good and reasonable price. I don't have to pack my own food again whenever I come to Harbour Town!

1  Thank monalicious76