The Atrium Resort
Windsurfer Resort(Biggera Waters)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$139
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Grand Apartments(Labrador)(Great Value!)
US$153
Agoda.com
US$86
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Jadran Motel & El Jay Holiday Lodge(Labrador)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$111
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Royal Pacific Resort(Biggera Waters)
  • Spa
All reviewsrooftop poolgames roomthe gold coasttable tennisbbq arearunaway bayon site restaurantmain bathroomshort drivedishwashing liquidtop floorgreat balconytennis courtsacross the roadself containedtwo single bedslaundry facilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Hotel is very run down and one thing after another didn't work. The dryer door fell off and didnt work. Shower door had no handle and didnt close properly, and the toilets had urine on back on seat. Oven was that dirty would not use it. Fridge was not clean either. There where no bath mats or face cloths. Decided to go for swim in heated roof pool, which ended up not heated and was way too cold to swim in. Will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kerry64Brisbane
Management response:Responded 15 March 2012

Thanks for the feed back, sorry to hear you had one thing after another go on you.
Whilst we have been working around the building upgrading apartments we do have a few that are still to be done which we have dropped to a 3 and a half star rating as aposed to our AAA 4 Star.

This was the roomtype you had booked the prices are cheeper than the standard 2 bedroom, however of coarse you would expect everything to work so as with every maintenence issue that occurs we do our best to repair or replace asap.

Also sorry you we're here right when the rooftop pool heater was out of action.

Hope you enjoyed the upgrade to the waterfacing apartment you recieved for your troubles

Reviewed 6 March 2012

The Altrium provides a great space for a weekend getaway. Rooms are generously spaced with amazing views of the water. The resort features 2 pools/ spas, games room for the kids, roof top bbq area and a gym. The roof top offers an uncomprimised view of an amazing sunrise. Gold coast attractions are only a short drive away. I would recommend this hotel for anyone, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: get one with a spa and water views.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Me and my family booked 2 rooms at the so called atrium 4 star resort when we arrived the manager was so rude he said we had booked 3 rooms and he has had to turn people away when he looked at the booking he found he had made a mistake he dident even say sorry we made our way to our room as we opened the door the smell hit us damp,floor hadn't been hovered for god knows how long bedding had holes in and ha dent been changed had hair over bed .so called spar room with a spar was so old it was rusty you woulded put your dog in it .mould all over walls .seats in lounge were so dirty i had to put the dirty blankets over them before i would let my kids sit on them i slept on my own towel i had taken with me and kids also there room was so bad dirt on walls mould around windows i could go on and on but the thing that really hit us was the next morning we got up went to pull the sheet over as i looked down the side of the bed there was a used condom on the floor we were horrified my hubby rang down to front desk and asked him to come up and look he said no its not going to change anything so rude !!!!! we packed our things and left he dident even say they were sorry but he did tell us the room had been cleaned on the 31st jan we were there 24th feb that just told us everything this place should be closed down dont throw your money way go els were this place wouldent even get one star i really dont no how it has four maybe cuz it had 2 pools gym, games room .dfo not for clean and hygiene worst place i have ever stayed in !!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have been warned !!!!!!

Room Tip: dont bother they are all the same about 30 years old dont take any notice of the so called spar rooms the are dog houses!!!
Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank margaret b
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I always like to review trip advisor before booking a hotel and after this experience I thought it would be beneficial to share.

The atrium resort itself is fine... A fine location if you wish to stay out of the action and nice facilities. I was generally pleased with our stay up until an incident that occurred.

It had be raining and the stairway and rail which you used before getting to the elevator was extremely wet. Before I had realised I had already slipped and badly hurt my ankle. We had to cut short our holiday and return home as I could hardly walk and saw no benefit in staying.

I felt that some signage around the dangers during the rain would have prevented the incident and wanted to raise my concerns with management.

This is were my disapointment began. The manager would take no responsibility for the incident and was extremely unempathetic. I was heart broken because I had been looking forward to the trip for so long and he couldn't have cared less. He was extremely cold about the situation, claimed that they had never had an incident in his 10 years working there, that the atrium would take no responsibility and that it was an open annexed complex so 'what did we expect'.

I am now home and waiting at the doctors to get a proper assessment of my ankle. I feel really disappointed and let down by the atrium and wanted to share my story.

So in conclusion, the atrium is a reasonably nice place to stay at a good price, but please don't expect any care or concern if you or your family are to become injured as a result of their facilities.

Thanks for reading.

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank StaceyThorn
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My family stayed at the atrium for a night as we were doing the themepark rounds. Our apartments we fantastic and accomodated all our needs. The rooms were incrediably kids friendly (my 2 year olds could toddel around safely), and the views were simply breathtaking. The roof top pool/spa was fantstic and the games room was great too. There is something to please all ages. Our only problem was that we could only stay for one night :( - ah well... we will be back for sure!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family