Was told when we booked that we were in a four star apartment. Comparing our apartment to the pics on the website, it was a three star without a doubt. The bathrooms are outdated, the curtains don't fit the windows, the furniture outdated, the apartment half painted. The beds are extremely old and hard. No face washers for the kids. The apartment in like a vacuum - if you shut it all up at night, the noise from the outside air being drawn in under the front door and any gaps in the sliding door is extremely loud! This also means that of next door smokes, their cig smoke is drawn on when you have balcony doors open. It was very clean though, I'll give it that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully self contained 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with balcony, kitchen. Building is located directly infront of the sparkling Broadwater. Full use of resort facilities which include 2 pools, 2 spas, sauna, gym, full size tennis court, games room, billiard room. Award winning restaurant Manos onsite. Free underground secure car parking for one car per unit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your The Atrium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atrium Hotel Biggera Waters
- Atrium Hotel Biggera Waters
- Atrium Resort Biggera Waters
- The Atrium Resort Gold Coast/Biggera Waters, Australia