Our third or fourth stay here and it's starting to feel a little old - so much so we nicknamed it the Incontinence ;-)
Having said that, great rooms, great service, great location, and we'll come back again. We're here for the Boat Show and it's been another great stay.
The only hiccup we had was an overly exuberant housekeeping that at 9-30 am on the Sunday morning we were due to check out at midday, knocked on the door and walked straight in, with my wife and I still in bed... Make sure you hang the Do Not Disturb sign on the door every single night and it should be fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort is inspired by the grandeur of a beautiful Queenslander offering an elegant and stylish timeless design. Set in beautiful surrounds the pristine white sands of the resorts famous one acre salt-water beach lagoon pool is the backdrop to a resort filled with relaxation and sophistication. Escape to a world of comfort, style, luxury and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Agoda, IHG, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove Hotel Gold Coast
- Hyatt Regency Gold Coast
- Hyatt Gold Coast
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort Hope Island, Australia - Gold Coast