Having just spent 3 weeks at this Resort I have to say it was one of the most relaxing holidays we have had. The Resort is in an area that is conducive to lots of picturesque walks, beautiful children's playgrounds and BBQ's. Fabulous dining venues are within walking distance. Try Cafe 4 You - has the best and cheapest breakfast you will find.
We hired a car but only used it to get supplies and see other areas of the Gold Coast.
The staff at this Resort would have to be the best you will find anywhere. I cannot speak highly enough of Donna in the office. This lovely lady will do her very best for you at all times. Also, I would like to mention Terry, the maintenance man. We had a couple of occasions when things broke down and he was there in a flash to attend to it and always with a smile on his face. He even alleviated our fears when our hire car received some damage from a concrete post in the garage. Thanks Terry, we weren't charged the excess.
The room was clean and tidy with plenty of tea/coffee etc. One small thing that impressed me was the fact there were three washing machine sachets. Very important from a woman's point of view.
We were on the third floor which was a bit if a challenge getting our cases up the stairs but was worth it as we had a lively view over pool & beyond.
Thank you for our great relaxing holiday. All being well, we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Overlooking the fabulous Broadwater" Golden Shores Holiday Club is located on the fabulous Broadwater. The resort itself consists of 16 spacious fully self contained two bedroom apartments and is only minutes from Surfers Paradise, cinemas, shopping centres, restaurants and Gold Coast Theme Parks. If you prefer to relax, you can soak in the sun by the pool or take a stroll through the Friday night beach markets in Surfers Paradise. For the more adventurous holiday makers, a Bungee Jump or hike through the Hinterland may be more your style. The dedicated resident managers will ensure that your holiday is a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Golden Shores Holiday Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Shores Holiday Club Hotel Labrador
- Golden Shores Holiday Club Labrador, Australia - Gold Coast