When we arrived, we found a unit with good room size, clean and fully functioning amenities in the unit. The check in process was easy and swift. The car park has plenty of space to park our car....I always found a slot in the lobby level of the car park throughout my stay. The kitchen comes with all things you need to prepare nice breakfast or late night supper (we ate out through the day).
For those of you who did not have chance to browse through the Internet to pre-book tickets for activities, you could either get help from the counter staff (manned 8AM to 5PM), who are very helpful. Or you can use a machine in the lobby to purchase tickets to attractions.
TV has quite limited channels though...however it was not a major issue as we were out and about the entire day. I checked on the sofa bed, although we did not need it, it was of full queen size bed. There is only one air-conditioner in the living room, since we were there during winter, we did not need the air-conditioner. Both bed-rooms are fitted with ceiling fan. The common bath room has bath up installed, and not so for the bathroom in the master bedroom. I think it could be more friendly if there is a shower head with hose installed in both bathrooms (they now come with wall-fixed shower heads).
The starter kit of the washing powder for both washing machine and dish washer is very thoughtful; we could get our laundry started before we went out to the supermarket for shopping.
There is full size Woolworths supermarket about 10 to 15 minutes drive away from the apartment (within the Australian Fair shopping centre), where you can find all of your daily necessity. Just a short walk down the block, there are a couple of cafes and a Japanese cum Korean restaurant, which opens till late just down the block. There is also a small mini market although we did not get to buy anything there.
For shoppers, drive 10 minutes up to Harbour Town, where you get to shop till you drop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Something for everyone" Featuring 42 fully self-contained 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses accommodating 6-8 people, Sandy Point Beach Resort is ideally located on the fabulous Broadwater, a haven for boating, fishing and water sports, yet is only minutes from Surfers Paradise and the golden beaches of the Gold Coast. Proudly managed by Classic Holidays, the resort offers a host of leisure activities and is conveniently located close to cinemas, shopping centres, restaurants and theme parks. Relax by the poolside, stroll in the tranquil gardens, invigorate yourself with a game of tennis, rejuvenate in the spa and sauna - whatever you choose, you'll be glad you came to stay at Sandy Point Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandy Point Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Point Beach Hotel Labrador
- Sandy Point Beach Resort Labrador, Australia - Gold Coast