We had a view of the coast, so, great outlook. Didn't need to use the carpark as it's within easy walking distance to restaurants, bars and supermarkets. Great seafood fresh or cooked in the area. 2week stay gave us plenty of time for sightseeing and relaxation. Reception staff very helpful and great at giving local directions. Apt, pretty clean although cleaning staff could do with alittle retraining.. speaking English infront of guests would have been less intimidating... attention to detail including washing the floor at our weekly service would have been nice instead of just replacing the linen.. Some facilities a tad on the tired side, but in general all OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Something for everyone" Featuring 42 fully self-contained 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses accommodating 6-8 people, Sandy Point Beach Resort is ideally located on the fabulous Broadwater, a haven for boating, fishing and water sports, yet is only minutes from Surfers Paradise and the golden beaches of the Gold Coast. Proudly managed by Classic Holidays, the resort offers a host of leisure activities and is conveniently located close to cinemas, shopping centres, restaurants and theme parks. Relax by the poolside, stroll in the tranquil gardens, invigorate yourself with a game of tennis, rejuvenate in the spa and sauna - whatever you choose, you'll be glad you came to stay at Sandy Point Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandy Point Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Point Beach Hotel Labrador
- Sandy Point Beach Resort Labrador, Australia - Gold Coast