“Good food, reasonable price”

3 Sixty Restaurant Bar
Ranked #12 of 64 Restaurants in Labrador
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Had a huge vege omelet, fantastic mixed juice and coffee for a late breakfast. Very popular on a weekend, so you may want to book. Very nice.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had a Mother's Day breakfast here for a group of 15. Despite the relatively large venue being full of guests before our arrival at 9am our orders were delivered in a timely manner and our entire table served at the same time. The fruit smoothies (try 'Morning Glory') and breakfasts from the gourmet menu selection were of good quality. The outlook over the Broadwater on a sunny morning completed what is a delightful breakfast venue.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We had a lovely meal at 3 Sixty. My husband had lamb shanks and I had the thai beef salad. Both were delicious and good sized. The staff were friendly. There was a nice atmosphere and we would definitely go back if we were in the area again.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

This morning was the third time I have eaten breakfast here in the last few weeks and most definitely not the last! At the moment I am fortunate enough to be staying at The Grand Hotel where this restaurant is situated so I have yet to try a lunch here, which I intend to do as well.
The bacon and eggs are just perfect - beautifully cooked soft poached eggs and lovely crispy bacon, served with toast and the best coffee on the Gold Coast - all this at a very reasonable price.
What I love about this place is that it's consistently first class - wonderfully friendly staff and of course not to mention the fantastic views over the water. I can't wait to sample the lunch menu! This will forever remain a favourite place to eat and will highly recommend to others.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Great view of broadwater!
Enjoyed tapas for lunch, but this restaurant also has a great breakfast menu as well.
At reasonable pricing.