“Great price, good location & friendly service”
Review of Limassol Motel

Limassol Motel
Limassol Motel
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Labrador
“Great price, good location & friendly service”
Reviewed 9 September 2012

My mum stayed here last week & was very happy with her stay in this facility that she called me to write a positive review on her behalf. She found the room to be spacious, clean and service very friendly. She also said she would and will come back.

• Stayed September 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Currumbin, Australia
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Came down to the coast for a very quick trip and decided to stay the night at a cheaper end motel, what a pleasant stay very friendly staff all family run, the room was clean and tidy and the price was very reasonable.

• Stayed September 2011
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 9 August 2012

I stayed here recently and thought it was quite good at first. The room was well maintained and clean, milk in jug provided instead of UHT milk. No bath however in bathroom. Be careful with picture on this site, the door does not open onto a lovely forest but a cement carpark. There was a steady hum of traffic from the Gold Coast Hway outside. Not much choice for room service breakfast however its a five minute walk to a few cafes on cnr of Marine Pde & Imperial Ave.
I did think it was let down by the service when booking the airport shuttle. I was advised by the owner that I would need a flight number, which I did not have so I went to my room to call to get it, then came back and he had shut up reception! When making the booking insisted I take an earlier shuttle than I needed to as "needed to be out of the room by 10am." (Arrived ridiculously early at the airport as a result.) Then told me sternly how lucky I was to get a booking as the shuttle needs 24hrs notice to make a booking. This was a mid-week booking and I think the shuttle was lucky to sell 2 more seats, only 4 other passengers on a huge bus.
Overall would not bother to stay again, plenty of accomodation on the Gold Coast competing for your business.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank T2T683

Travellers are raving about these Labrador hotels

Campbelltown, Australia
Reviewed 26 January 2011

Good clean room. Quite small but adequete. Bathroom also small but adequete. Great position, near the water and everything you could need.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank jodybelinda
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 9 November 2009

Limassol Motel is located on the Gold Coast Highway, just a block from the Broadwater. At first I thought it was a little isolated and just stuck in the burbs, but after walking around the area we found that there are plenty of great restaurants and bars very close by.

The rooms are reasonable size and very clean and comfortable. Owners are friendly and very helpful. They will do washing and drying for $5, which is better than going to a laundromat and waiting for hours.

We would certainly stay there again when looking for budget accommodation with good quality rooms.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
5 Thank ACEPMQ
Cambodia
Reviewed 27 July 2007

Each year for the past 12 years I have run at the Gold Coast marathon event - usually 1/2 marathons, more recently 10 km runs. I have stayed previously (once or twice at this motel). This year (3 weeks ago) I had the worst set of experiences - that additively ruined my weekend at what should have been a fun-filled event. First, on check-in I was taken-aback that the nightly rate was $120 (aussie dollars); for a hotel that advertises at room rates of $95 to $110. Ah well (1) - Not too bad as it was a "gala" weekend. However on advising the manager that I may be a little late on departure - as my race only started at 0930 - he said "I will charge you $10 an hour for every hour you are late back, after 11am. To compensate the cleaners for late departures home" (!). Ah well (2) - However, on my arrival back after the race (1050) my room had already been "stripped" and my belongings placed on the table in the room. So, no shower after a 1 hour (sweaty) run ! Ah well (3) - That just made my stay the worst ! So, I packed up and just left - most angry and frustrated !! Not even a cup of coffee before departure ! Next year, I will seek alternate accomodation. There must be more friendly, caring motels nearby. More like the welcome the Gold Coast usually extends.

• Liked — clean rooms
  • Disliked — the manager's attitude
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5 Thank C-for
Also consider these accommodations in or near Labrador
Meriton Suites Southport
Earls Court Motor Inn
Earls Court Motor Inn
#2 of 4 in Southport
Jadran Motel & El Jay Holiday Lodge

Been to Limassol Motel? Share your experiences!