First stay back after some time and since the change from Raddisson to Mercure. My first stay was for 3 months in 2009. Since then little has changed to the property. The rooms are still large and roomy enough to enjoy a longer stay. The polish however has begun to wear off and there are many small niggling maintenance issues like leaking toilets, lose tiles and worn surfaces that weren't there all those years ago. Still a great place to stay away from the razzle and dazzle silliness of the Coast.
Still puzzled about the pool table in the foyer - seems a bit low rent for this property!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of it all - just minutes from beautiful Gold Coast beaches and renowned golf courses, Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, world class shopping and sporting stadiums - Mercure Gold Coast Resort is perfectly positioned for your business trip or next holiday. This beautifully appointed resort is one of the top choices on the Gold Coast for relaxing, unwinding and rejuvenating away from the hustle and bustle of the city. When planning where to stay on the Gold Coast, for a fun family holiday with the kids, sneaking away for a romantic couples' escape or teeing off on a golf weekend - no hotel makes you feel more at home than Mercure Gold Coast Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Gold Coast Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Resort Gold Coast Hotel Carrara
- Radisson Gold Coast
- Radisson Hotel Carrara
- Radisson Carrara
- Carrara Radisson
- Mercure Gold Coast Resort Carrara, Australia