“pure bliss!!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Currumbin
Eden Health Retreat
Adelaide, Australia
“pure bliss!!!!!”
Reviewed 30 October 2012

camp eden health spa/resort is truly a most wonderful experience. We spent 5 days in October and have arranged to go again next year. Our accommodation in the delux valley view room was first class!!!! Beautiful views of the valley (even from our bath tub), The bed was super comfortable. The highlight for me was the amazing food. Organic, fresh and delicious. I enjoyed the cooking demonstrations and have not stopped making the delicious cookies. It was a very enjoyable/relaxing time. I walked a lot, breathed in the fresh/pure air and totally relaxed either by the pool or on the steam/sauna rooms. My husband did all the adventure programs on offer eg. flying fox; pole jumping; kayaking.
Mostly, camp eden is also about the wonderful staff who know how lucky they are to work in such a beautiful place!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
7 Thank johnmarisa

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 22 October 2012

My experience at Camp Eden has changed my life, I never thought five days would do this, but it definately has, and still six weeks later, I am still my new and improved self.

I was feeling tired, deflated and like a victim of life circumstances; scared and feeling withdrawn from life... well that was the old me... now I have the courage, strength and power within me and it shows and I can feel it every day, and every day I am smiling, laughing and feel a certain stillness within me.

The morning GiGong was a fantastic start to the day (thanks Frank), and the Eden Program was something that I think everyone should do... it really does make you take that mirror out and have a long hard look at yourself... well I did, and made the changes within... and I am loving the new me.

I totally recommend Camp Eden if you want to make changes and don't know how to go about it... all the guidance, support and love is all there waiting for you.

Room Tip: My room was excellent, just up from the dining hall and beautiful view over the lake.
4 Thank Deb B
Tasmania
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I chose to have a five day retreat at Camp Eden to have some time out and address some health issues. This is a special place. I felt 100% cared about by every member of staff and the setting and facilities are superb.
My cabin was up above the dining hall and looked over the amazing rainforest. It was beautifully appointed with relaxing CDs, aromatherapy candles and a deep bath with a large container of bath salts.
The days are packed with activities and you can do as much or little as you like. And the food is beautiful, fresh and organic. Preferably try and wean off sugar and caffeine before you go or you will be headachy around day 2. Once that clears though, you feel great !
I hope to return to Camp Eden in the future. It is a place that gives you the time and space to relax and unwind in the most nurturing, caring environment.

Room Tip: I loved my room, above the dining room, overlooking the rainforest.
3 Thank maggiesfamily
South Ripley QLD
Reviewed 13 October 2012

My first visit to Camp Eden was in May 2012. The only way I can explain it is, whatever you're expecting, expect that and much much more! A beautiful sanctuary full of precious life lessons just waiting to be embraced. Expect to befriend some of the most awesome people you've ever met.
So.....I came back to Camp Eden in August 2012, with a different focus. I'm so glad I made the decision to spend time here again. You can't leave Camp Eden without having been so inspired and motivated by the lives of others. I met the most inspirational lady at my last visit. A woman who has given so much of herself to others, lost everything in a house fire, and, still one year later after that disaster, is so focused on reaching out to others with her inspiring and motivating dedication to caring for the land we live on.
So ....I'm heading back to Camp Eden in November and this time with a very special friend of mine who has been an inspiration to me and many others, but, has no idea of the impact she has made on others lives. If that's my only reason for going this time.....how lucky am I to have met such precious souls in my life and to have the opportunity to share 7 days of my life at Camp Eden with them.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Hannelore S
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I went to Camp Eden purely for a week away from real life, work, family, kids etc. I came away with so much more. The whole experience was life changing. The staff are amazing and the facilities first class. A great place to detox and get back to what is important in life. I went on my own, something I've never done before. Go with an open heart and mind and let the environment and experiences change the way you think about everything. The cost is high but worth every cent! I plan to go back again in the future.

3 Thank Cheryl I
Canberra, Australia
Reviewed 5 September 2012

If you need to recharge your batteries and get yourself back on track, Camp Eden is the perfect place to do this. I was exhausted, overweight, anxious and somewhat depressed, when as a last resort I booked in to stay at Camp Eden for a much needed 1 week break.

I was worried I wouldn’t like it or that I would be bored and sick of doing yoga, but this was never the case! Every day is planned to the minute, there are so many activities to take part of and the yoga and meditation becomes a well deserved rest that you love doing!

The resort is designed to for incidental exercise, which is perfect, the grounds are beautifully manicured. The food is beyond amazing! All organic and delicious! The team at Camp Eden prepare each meal with passion and love and it really shows! After a day or two of headaches from caffeine withdrawals my senses started to appreciate real food and flavours!

The team at Eden is incredibly supportive and encouraging and there are also lots of spa treatments to choose from for some luxurious down time. I think to really appreciate the beauty and the concept of Eden you have to go there with an open mind and a willingness to surrender yourself!

I can’t wait to go again!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Louise E
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Camp Eden is a wonderful investment in your own health and wellbeing, a true oasis set in the most beautiful of settings. Every member of the team has their total focus on you for the week and ensures your experience is a true individual one to achieve your goals. The rooms are well appointed, with the most beautiful deep bath tub to soak in and a CD player to enjoy music. Food is a delight with mostly vegetarian options and tailoring by the team specifically to you as needed. The activites are wide and varied with options to participate or take your own time out. Treatments are amazing with excellent, caring therapists. Its a total switch off from all the busyness of life and in 7 days you feel restored having had no phone, TV, Radio or distractions of life and opportunity to just chill and focus on you. Well worth the money to enjoy this paradise and expertise of the team to teach you new things on wholistic health and restore you mind, body and soul. Set on extensive land you'll be up for lots of walking which becomes a true pleasure in this most ideallic setting. Enjoy and surrender yourself to a unique experience at Camp Eden.

Room Tip: Be sure to get a room with the Bath Tub you'll love the experience after all the activity of the...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank gaslam
Also consider these accommodations in or near Currumbin
Nirvana By The Sea
Crystal Creek Rainforest Retreat
Crystal Creek Rainforest Retreat
#1 of 1 in Upper Crystal Creek
The Mouses House Rainforest Retreat

Been to Eden Health Retreat? Share your experiences!