“Kick Start To.Healthy Life”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Currumbin
Eden Health Retreat
Sydney, Australia
“Kick Start To.Healthy Life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2012 via mobile

Wonderful location. Fantastic staff. Excellent food.

I went with a very dear old school friend on the 6day package which we got for an amazing price.

Our purpose for going was to get a kick start to a healthy lifestyle.
You can do as much or as little exercise as you like. But you do have to walk 5k's each day just to eat & drink.

Our room was at the highest point. On arriving we were not looking forward to that hill every day. By the time we left the hill was a breeze.

We didn't participate in The Eden Program. Lots did but that wasn't why we were there.

The staff were just lovely. All of them. The rooms were very comfortable. The weather perfect. Cool early morning warm through the day then cool again in the afternoons. Your day starts with a bell ringing and a knock at your door at 545am. Of you choose. Yoga & st reaching class. It's so beautiful at that time of the day.

Great beauty spa treatments. Steam room, spa, sauna and pool. Gym to use when you like.
Lots of extras to purchase if you choose. No pressure to do so. We didn't do these.

The Flying Fox was fabulous. You HAVE to do it.

Since staying there early September now being November I have lost weight, still eating well. I feel fantastic.

Will be going back. Tranquil setting with no mobile or Internet available.
Highly recomend.

• Stayed September 2012
3 Thank MeeshellB

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2012

I would never go out of my way to leave a review - but for Camp Eden - I'll make an exception.

I hesitated to book it (mainly because of the money and the doubtful thoughts) but I am so glad that I just booked it. I went for one week and returned home as a person that I was proud to be. My family and friends were shocked to see how happy and glowing I was.

It was the best holiday - every meal was my favourite, the people were outstanding, and the facilities 5 star! But as a bonus - I was able to heal my past and leap into the future with enthusiasm and joy! I cannot believe how much this place changed me. It should be compulsory for everyone to go!!

And yes, there is a sticker in the bathroom to not drink the water. But that is because they have triple filtered water for you to aid in your detox. I am baffled that someone would write a negative comment.

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely! Of course, if you spend a little extra you can get a bath. But I never spe...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Ally B
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2012

I took 12 days out and came to Camp Eden from NZ. What a good decision that has been. It was literally the best 12 days I've ever spent on myself. The facilities are top notch, the food is brilliant and inspirational and the staff are exceptional - they are highly trained professionals dedicated and committed to their guests without exception. Their therapists are world class. I would recommend CE to anyone just wanting some time out through to others who seek some deeper changes in their life. I'll be back. Debby.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank DebbyAnneBell
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2012

camp eden health spa/resort is truly a most wonderful experience. We spent 5 days in October and have arranged to go again next year. Our accommodation in the delux valley view room was first class!!!! Beautiful views of the valley (even from our bath tub), The bed was super comfortable. The highlight for me was the amazing food. Organic, fresh and delicious. I enjoyed the cooking demonstrations and have not stopped making the delicious cookies. It was a very enjoyable/relaxing time. I walked a lot, breathed in the fresh/pure air and totally relaxed either by the pool or on the steam/sauna rooms. My husband did all the adventure programs on offer eg. flying fox; pole jumping; kayaking.
Mostly, camp eden is also about the wonderful staff who know how lucky they are to work in such a beautiful place!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
7 Thank johnmarisa
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2012

My experience at Camp Eden has changed my life, I never thought five days would do this, but it definately has, and still six weeks later, I am still my new and improved self.

I was feeling tired, deflated and like a victim of life circumstances; scared and feeling withdrawn from life... well that was the old me... now I have the courage, strength and power within me and it shows and I can feel it every day, and every day I am smiling, laughing and feel a certain stillness within me.

The morning GiGong was a fantastic start to the day (thanks Frank), and the Eden Program was something that I think everyone should do... it really does make you take that mirror out and have a long hard look at yourself... well I did, and made the changes within... and I am loving the new me.

I totally recommend Camp Eden if you want to make changes and don't know how to go about it... all the guidance, support and love is all there waiting for you.

Room Tip: My room was excellent, just up from the dining hall and beautiful view over the lake.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank Deb B
Tasmania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2012

I chose to have a five day retreat at Camp Eden to have some time out and address some health issues. This is a special place. I felt 100% cared about by every member of staff and the setting and facilities are superb.
My cabin was up above the dining hall and looked over the amazing rainforest. It was beautifully appointed with relaxing CDs, aromatherapy candles and a deep bath with a large container of bath salts.
The days are packed with activities and you can do as much or little as you like. And the food is beautiful, fresh and organic. Preferably try and wean off sugar and caffeine before you go or you will be headachy around day 2. Once that clears though, you feel great !
I hope to return to Camp Eden in the future. It is a place that gives you the time and space to relax and unwind in the most nurturing, caring environment.

Room Tip: I loved my room, above the dining room, overlooking the rainforest.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank maggiesfamily
South Ripley QLD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2012

My first visit to Camp Eden was in May 2012. The only way I can explain it is, whatever you're expecting, expect that and much much more! A beautiful sanctuary full of precious life lessons just waiting to be embraced. Expect to befriend some of the most awesome people you've ever met.
So.....I came back to Camp Eden in August 2012, with a different focus. I'm so glad I made the decision to spend time here again. You can't leave Camp Eden without having been so inspired and motivated by the lives of others. I met the most inspirational lady at my last visit. A woman who has given so much of herself to others, lost everything in a house fire, and, still one year later after that disaster, is so focused on reaching out to others with her inspiring and motivating dedication to caring for the land we live on.
So ....I'm heading back to Camp Eden in November and this time with a very special friend of mine who has been an inspiration to me and many others, but, has no idea of the impact she has made on others lives. If that's my only reason for going this time.....how lucky am I to have met such precious souls in my life and to have the opportunity to share 7 days of my life at Camp Eden with them.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Hannelore S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Currumbin
Nirvana By The Sea
Crystal Creek Rainforest Retreat
Crystal Creek Rainforest Retreat
#1 of 1 in Upper Crystal Creek
The Mouses House Rainforest Retreat

Been to Eden Health Retreat? Share your experiences!