My wife and I have just spent our second 7 day stay at Eden....and as with our first visit it was an absolutely unbelievable experience again that reinforced the changes we made to our lives after our first visit. We fully expect to be returning to Eden at least once a year for the rest of our lives!! ...why...
- The beautiful Eden grounds are breathtaking and the minute you arrive you can sense you are in for a wonderful 7 days. Beautifully manicured lawns, immaculate landscaped gardens and amazing trees, small natural streams all surrounded by rainforest covered hills just filled with birds. Special mention to the Whipbirds that are calling to each other all day.
- The Eden staff are second to none from anywhere in the world. Under Stuart's leadership they live the values of complete professionalism in every situation and member satisfaction and truly personal care at all times is paramount. We love these people and really think of them as friends or family rather than staff.
- The accommodation is 5 star. Beautifully decorated cabins that are spotlessly clean at all times. Really comfortable big beds, great showers and big spa baths with wonderful outlooks across the valley and up to the forested and craggy Mount Tallebudgera.
- The exercise classes are highly varied and seem to be really cleverly arranged so they each complement each other. The instructors work to each individual's pace and capability with great technical skills and real care. Special mention here to Frank and Nikki - you guys are absolutely inspirational beautiful people.
- The range and quality of the treatments are also amazing - there is a huge range of treatments that have to be seen to be believed and the quality of the delivery is always fantastic under Theresa's guidance.
- And finally. the Eden food experience is something that you cannot afford to miss. The guests we have been with on both occasions have raved about the food and there is endless talk among the guests about "how did they make that incredible dish,,,I have to get that recipe too.." and "I wonder that will be on the menu for breakfast today, it couldn't be as good as yesterday's could it?"...but is always is thanks to Blair and his team in the kitchen.
My final comment is that if you don't go to Eden then you will miss one of life's great experiences and you will be the poorer for not experiencing this unbelievable place to provides outstanding value for money and has certainly changed our lives forever!.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Health Retreat Currumbin, Australia - Gold Coast