“Ticked ALL my boxes”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Restless5...
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Ticked ALL my boxes”
Reviewed 3 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I wrote a review as soon as I left this beautiful little nest: don’t understand why it’s not up on the site. I spent 2 weeks here during the CWG. Ketty the owner was helpful, friendly and very accommodating. I would happily use this lovely little ‘annex’ again if ever travelling the Gold Coast again. It’s location was perfect for me. It was clean & tidy with a great local shopping area not more than 10 min walk.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing