Had a one night stay, to echo others' comments: friendly and informative check-in, secure parking is appreciated, rooms are perfectly suitable. I thought everything about the room was great. I had dinner at the steakhouse next door and asked for some Tabasco sauce - to be told it was an extra $1.50 "unless you only want a few drops". What else am I going to do, bathe in it? The next morning I was the only guest having breakfast so I had to order direct with the chef. George made me an amazing breakfast including a plate piled high of beautiful fresh fruit. So in short: the hotel is great, I will be coming here again. Maybe eat elsewhere in the evening next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Hotel Mermaid Waters is a 4 star hotel located just 5kms from the surfing beaches of Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise. With the clean golden sands of local beaches, and pockets of lush green parkland, Quality Hotel Mermaid Waters is ideally located. The hotel offers accommodation and provides guests with access to a diverse range of hotel facilities including restaurant, wagering facilities, sports bar and gaming lounge, conference spaces, pool and BBQ area. The hotel also provides a complimentary shuttle service for all in-house guests to Pacific Fair, Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise and Robina Town Centre eight times daily along with free WIFI facilities & secure parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Hotel Mermaid Waters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Mermaid Waters
- Quality Hotel Mermaid Waters Gold Coast