Quick Review - Short Stay - Junior Suite
- The Obvious Good -
> Clean Big rooms.
> Good shower & Bath facilities.
> Good clean beds and linen.
> Own little porch with chars and table.
> Nice kid friendly restaurant.
> Secure parking with easy room access.
> Fantastic Location & Great Value !
- The Noticeable Bad -
> Small LCD TV with a dusty old remote.
> Empty fridge (except milk)
> 1 accessible power socket, unless you unplug the lamps.
> Beds only had blankets with quilt covers, no sheets.
> No Gym, but plenty of room to run around the room.
- The Unfortunate Ugly -
> Drunks out and about at night.
> Loud Corridors, doors need some sound proofing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Hotel Mermaid Waters is a 4 star hotel located just 5kms from the surfing beaches of Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise. With the clean golden sands of local beaches, and pockets of lush green parkland, Quality Hotel Mermaid Waters is ideally located. The hotel offers accommodation and provides guests with access to a diverse range of hotel facilities including restaurant, wagering facilities, sports bar and gaming lounge, conference spaces, pool and BBQ area. The hotel also provides a complimentary shuttle service for all in-house guests to Pacific Fair, Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise and Robina Town Centre eight times daily along with free WIFI facilities & secure parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Quality Hotel Mermaid Waters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Mermaid Waters
- Quality Hotel Mermaid Waters Gold Coast