“A good steak house”
Review of Lonestar Tavern

Lonestar Tavern
Price range: US$13 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Graziers Steakhouse is open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our Graziers Steakhouse offers a relaxing atmosphere with indoor and outdoor dining available. The Steakhouse also features a well equipped playroom and playground to keep the children entertained. Our extensive menu offers a wide range of seasonal dishes to suit all ages and tastes. Our meals are all reasonably priced and make sure you check out our market specials available daily. "Kids" and "Mids" menus along with senior's discounts are available. With the best cuts of premium Graziers beef, not to mention our fabulous light lunch options daily, the Graziers Steakhouse offers the perfect dining experience.
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I enjoyed another evening at the Lone Star Tavern as it is located right beside the hotel I was staying in. They offer a good selection of steaks. You can either dine inside or outdoors. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I stayed at the Lone Star Tavern recently for a working weekend, and ate all meals in the onsite restaurant. I sampled a variety of menu items over 3 days and can say that I had not a bad meal amongst them. Special mention must be made of the lamb shank pie - seriously divine! Other must try meals are the ribs, and the steaks - all delicious. Breakfast included in my package was also excellent - plentiful fresh fruit, perfectly cooked bacon and fluffy scrambled eggs. The service at every meal was always prompt and friendly. I would most definitely recommend visitors to the Gold Coast try the Lone Star for a hearty, tasty meal.