“Nice food, nice service”
Review of Indian Delights

Indian Delights
Ranked #4 of 34 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I found the food to be very delicious. The waitress that was serving us was also very friendly and attentive. I would definitely go again.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I really like this restaurant, I've been here 3 times and the food has always been delicious, the staff is quite friendly and the atmosphere is really nice. Definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Thank 13Rawwwr .
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I've been to Indian Delights numerous times, always being met with super friendly staff, absolutely delicious food and a very friendly atmosphere. The dishes are very affordable and have never let me down in taste. This restaurant is certainly at the top of my list of favourite restaurants to go to on the Gold Coast, and I would recommend it to all.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have now been to Indian Delights twice and have really enjoyed my food both times. I think this is an excellent restaurant with tasty , honest food at affordable prices. I'll continue to go there whenever the urge to much on curry hits. One small question...why don't they serve Dal as a side dish at a low cost? I love Dal and don't see why I should have to pay big money for water / split peas and garlic!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We have been going to this restaurant since 2003 and the food is the best, the service is very friendly, the price is very affordable. We ordered 2 curries, a large coconut rice, extra serve of pompadoms, a serve of cheesy garlic naan bread, 2 soft drinks drinks and a latte all for $57. How amazing is that. The curries are the best on the coast. Yummo.

1  Thank Emkyra K