Surfsong Villa Resort
US$235
US$218
Fort Burt Hotel(Road Town)
US$134
US$109
  • Beachfront
Sea View Hotel(Road Town)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspaddle boardstrellis baychef davidvirgin gordabeach houseour honeymoonclose to the airportprivate beachvery special placerental carsurf songhonor barbeef island airportmeal planthe entire staffpersonalized servicebedroom and bathroom
Reviewed 2 May 2014

From the moment we arrived at surf song, we were greeted with warm welcomes and tasty tropical drinks. Cate,Simon,Orlando and the rest of the staff made our stay very pleasing. The entire resort was well taken care of and we all felt very safe there too. The trip was for my sisters wedding, which took place wright on the beach. It was amazing and everyone was so accommodating the entire time. I would definitely recommend that anyone with interests of visiting Tortola would be very satisfied with there stay at surf song. The beach, rooms, food and feeling of being part of the family at surf song made for a very great vacation. Thank you for all you guys did for our family and friends and for the memories created down there that will last a life time. Aloha

Room Tip: Any of the rooms on the water would be my first choices.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
SurfsongTortola_BVI, General Manager at Surfsong Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and are very pleased you enjoyed your stay. We are so glad that you felt at home and have life-long memories of the wedding and your vacation. We hope you'll come back again soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This was our third visit to Surfsong and in many ways it has become our home away from home. It is tranquil, comfortable and absolutely the most relaxing location we have ever visited. Everything that is presented on their web site is true and then some. If you want to unwind and just fade into the beautiful surroundings in the BVI's then Surfsong is the perfect location.

Cate, Mark, Simon, Martina and Laura (both of them!!) are the most accommodating and helpful hosts you could ever ask for - always there when you need them, but never there when you just want to be alone. There is nothing that Simon can't arrange and both of our trips to Jost & Anegada were perfect in every way.

We stayed in our favourite one bedroom villa, Surfside and enjoyed the view of the ocean from our front window and the view of Tortola and the wonderful islands across the way - it is a hypnotic experience that you will never forget. Laura prepared a number of wonderful dinners when we felt like dinning in and we visited all of our favourite restaurants on the island. Dining in the private courtyard for dinner is an experience never to forgotten as it is built into the lush vegetation and the large rocks native to the area - a wonderful wine selection, or bring your own and the food, well what can we say other than perfectly prepared!!

Surfsong's private beach (a two minute walk from our villa) is always quiet and relaxing - although there are other guests at Surfsong, you rarely see them. That is the nice thing about Surfsong, everyone who goes there does so for the quiet privacy, so no pools (there is one in the large vila - but the ocean is your pool), no bands, no buffets, no late night events, no lineups, no hawkers on the beach - just pure simple tranquility.

We cannot recommend Surfsong enough, it is simply the most beautiful vacation you will ever have. We are already booking for next year - a longer stay this time, at our home away from home.

Thank you Cate and team for another perfect vacation. We are already counting the days until our visit in 2015.

Dave & Marilyn

Room Tip: Make sure you hire a car and explore the island. Book a trip to one of the adding islands and experience the unique character of the Bath's on Virgin Gorda or Foxy's on Jost Van Dyke.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zmaxman
SurfsongTortola_BVI, General Manager at Surfsong Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

We are so happy that you enjoy our resort and come back each year. Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We all look forward to welcoming you back again soon,
Cate

Reviewed 29 March 2014

What a beautiful and peaceful place. Just what I needed and I went alone. But you don't feel alone when you have people around you who are working there but they felt like friends from the time I started the reservation process. The sound of the ocean and the surroundings are perfect. Don't be put out on no restaurant because they do have a chef on site. My norm is fancy hotel with room service; this is not that but better when you are in the mood for this kind of thing. My room was so awesome and they worked with me because I was a single. Perfect place to write and reflect. Get yoga, you will love it. All I can say is I usually don't go back to the same place twice because there is a whole world out there and I travel quite a bit but I actually may in this instance.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank lisa h
SurfsongTortola_BVI, General Manager at Surfsong Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thanks for your review and for your warmhearted comments about our caring team. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

If you are looking for a beautiful property, gorgeous accommodations, perfect location, and an amazing staff, then look no further than Surfsong Resort Villas! My husband and I truly enjoyed our stay and can't wait to return with our kids in tow next time. We can't say enough wonderful things about the staff. Simon, was great and took care of us by booking a rental car, making dinner reservations, and a charter over to Jost Van Dyke. We had absolutely no worries! Mark and Cate made sure we had a romantic dinner in their "treehouse" open area, which topped off one of our last evenings there! Laura is a great cook, her breakfasts are divine. And the rest of the staff, so friendly, helpful, and really made our stay more enjoyable.

Thank you, Surfsong, for an amazing vacation!

Room Tip: We stayed in Driftwood - near a beach area, and not a far walk to Well Bay, the swimming beach.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alison K
SurfsongTortola_BVI, General Manager at Surfsong Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review. We are all so happy that you'll be planning anther vacation with your children. I am very pleased at your mention of our dedicated staff who strive to make every vacation special. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I recently spent 7 nights at Surfsong with our 9 year old son. We had a fantastic time while we were there. The grounds are beautiful, and the staff was wonderful. Our first day there we had the most amazing massages. The set us up with a charter boat for a day piloted by Curtis(great guy).We spent an entire day buzzing around the islands from one amazing place to the next. I highly recommend a visit to The Baths on Virgin Gorda, and lunch at One Love on Jost Van Dyke. Wow. There is a small beach inside the compound, and an AMAZING beach only about a half mile away. They were very helpful in having our rental car delivered to the house for us. Driving around to all the beaches on Tortola was a memory I will always think of with great fondness. We felt safe and welcome at all times. We will certainly be back.

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank innisfreevt
SurfsongTortola_BVI, General Manager at Surfsong Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thanks so much for writing a review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our attentive and friendly staff as well as the beach and your villa - we look forward to having you stay with us again and will do our best to recommend some additional "not to be missed" activities....there are so many wonderful experiences to have in the BVI. See you again soon.