My family of 4 stayed here the night before an early morning flight. When we arrived at the airport we called for the shuttle to pick us up. We waited about 30 min. Check in was fast and easy. When we got to the room there was an unbearably strong odor. We looked around to see if there was a plug in or something and found nothing. Luckily the window opened but it was cold outside and when u opened the window the heat turned off. We asked for another room but was told that they didn't have any more rooms that would accommodate us.
We decided to leave the window open and go down for dinner that starting serving at 7 pm. When we got to the restaurant we discovered there were no kids menu. There was only one person we saw working. They had a buffet for $35. Since I could not get the attention of the only server working I decided to go back to front desk to ask about the buffet price for kids. She called the restaurant and after a lengthy delay she tells me the kids are $35 as well. WHAT? I was truly offended. There were no offerings on the regular menu for kids and they want to charge me $70 for my 7 year old twins to eat. We ended up ordering pizza in. The attendant at the front desk was very kind and called the pizza place for us to order in Italian. There were no restaurants in walking distance that were open.
Back in the room the smell was still strong but after about an hour you kinda started to get use to it. The bed was very comfortable compared to what we had been sleeping on in Italy. They had two rollaway beds made up for the kids. They were also very comfortable. I had expected almost like a cot, but was a twin size thick mattress. Bathroom was very large and very nice. Great water pressure and very large deep bathtub.
Had to leave at 4:30 am to catch shuttle to airport. Shuttle was on time and waiting. The had coffee and croissants (choc, fruit filled, and plain) out for those catching 4:30 shuttle.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Hotel Cavalieri Della Corona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Cavalieri Della Corona Hotel Cardano Al Campo
- Cavalieri Della Corona Best Western
- Best Western Cardano Al Campo
- Cardano Al Campo Best Western