“good place to stay when traveling from Malpensa”

Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The Ibis Malpensa Airport is as good as any other Ibis. You know your way round when entering the hotel. Differences among the hotels result in how the the hotel is managed and how the staff is handling the various requests. In the Ibis Malpensa you feel yourself at home and feel that the staff is really caring for your well being.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ORIETTA_COPPI, Direttore at Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Dear Guest,

I would really like to thank you for reporting your positive feedback following your stay at the Ibis Milano Malpensa.
Besides offering a quality service, we try to make our guests' stay as pleasant and satisfying as possible.
I will not forget to share your comments with all my staff. Hoping to welcome you again on the next future, I send you my very best regards,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,538)

Reviewed 16 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Nice place. Clean, contemporary. Nice people. However, at 4 am you simply can not allow people to stand outside discussing world events. A hotel has one essential role - to let people have a place to sleep. The operative word is sleep. They suffered an epic fail with us.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
ORIETTA_COPPI, Direttore at Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Dear Guest,

thanks for the time spent to review our hotel, please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenient during your stay.
I assure you that we have taken all necessary actions to ensure a comfortable stay for all our clients in all rooms.
We are ready to welcoming you again, trying to regain your confidence.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Very good hotel near the airport. Good for a short stay. Near the airport with all the comforts. There is a free shuttle bus to the airport and starts very early in the morning.
One of my first choice when staying overnight in Malpensa.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Bolux
ORIETTA_COPPI, Direttore at Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Guest,

I am very glad to read your appreciation following your stay at the Ibis Milano Malpensa and is a pleasure for me to know that we have met your expectations.
Hoping to welcome you again in our hotel,
I take this opportunity to send you my best regards

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I have stayed in IBIS Hotels in other parts of Europe and always have been pleased. Clean and well designed room - cleaver bathrooms and shuttle service to the airport. Their bar/cafe served great food that we had in our room. Price was great, too.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 February 2014

For an airport hotel, the Ibis Milano Malpensa is pretty good. The room was clean, staff professional and the restaurant food good. They had a free airport shuttle that would arrive on the half hour starting at 5am, I believe. The only petty annoyance I had was the fact that their were limited outlets in the room for my computer and such. All in all, I wouldn't stay here for a luxury experience, but it was a great hotel if you need to be close to the airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
ORIETTA_COPPI, Direttore at Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your experience following your stay at our hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon at Ibis Milano Malpensa,
Yours sincerely,
Orietta Coppi

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I have been dıffrent ıbıs hotel and sımılar servıce.I spent my last nıght in İtalia at this hotel.Check ınn perıod so borıng and long rest staff so so.Rooms ok and clean ..WIFI Free ıf can you connect..

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
ORIETTA_COPPI, Direttore at Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your comment.
We regret the standards of service fell short of your expectations and we ask you to accept our most sincere apologies.
We would like to reassure you we have already put in place the necessary measures to guarantee that the standard meets your expectations. We are ready to welcoming you again upon your next stay.
Yours sincerely,

Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport
Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport
#3 of 6 in Cardano al Campo
Best Western Hotel Cavalieri Della Corona
Best Western Hotel Cavalieri Del...
#4 of 6 in Cardano al Campo
Ascot Lodging
Ascot Lodging
#6 of 6 in Cardano al Campo

Been to Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto? Share your experiences!