“In need of a facelift”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bela Bela
Warmbaths, A Forever Resort
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Bela Bela
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Forever Resorts Warmbaths is great fun for the family and kids, however, for the price of admission and price per night for the log cabins, I expect much more. The resort is desperately in need of a facelift. The rooms are clean but old ... Furniture broken and electric appliances not working. They can really make this place the WILD WADI of South Africa, if they invested some money in the infrastructure, add new slides and pools.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Riaz P

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Not too far from Johannesburg/Pretoria.
We stayed in the Hotel and Chalets and I must admit that the Chalets were better than the hotel, mostly because we have a young daughter. Putting her to bed at night in her own room in the chalet was easier than sharing the same room with her in the hotel.

Breakfast at Spur every morning was great as it was buffet.

The pools are wonderful.

Out of season and during week days attracts local schools who use the pools, which can be a bit over crowded.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I visited Forever resorts Warmbaths the past weekend. I arranged late check out which was fine, I paid in full before arriving at the resorts. I was called by a staff rude staff member who, was extremely rude, used foul langauge that I must check out immediately as I did not arrange a late check out with her and that she will be withholding my deposit of R400.00. i contacted management no response, I received a response from the cEO kobus@foreversa.co.za telling me I was rude and spoke to the lady that provoked me rudely and i have no right to talk to his staff in the way, instead of getting my view point (investigate both sides) regardless of how his staff talk to you as a guest you must accept the behaviour. Unbelievable!!!! One goes for a retreat but it turns out to be a disaster, ask the cleaning staff i even gave them R100 each for cleaning my unit. But I guess we are the bad ones. Paying customers must accept abuse, while staff get paid for bad behaviour.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
10  Thank Ebrahim L
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We booked a chalet for 2 nights, it was awesome. There are plenty of activities around. The chalets are basic. Kids enjoy the warm pool. perfect holiday destination for families during winter. The hydro pool and the spa is very nice, One must try.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank EktaS2013
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We booked 2 log cabins for our family. They were very basic and standard - but clean.
We feel that compared to our other weekends and bookings - this was very expensive.
We enjoyed all the pools and activities. Bit crowded, but we will be back!
Excellent family destinations with build in fun for all ages.

Negative: The cleaning staff harassed us from 9:40 on departure date and demand us to vacate the premises. We did not appreciate that at all! They stood in doorway even when requested to leave! Left a bad taste on departure!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank EStruwig
Reviewed 14 March 2013

The chalets themselves are standard fare and quite a distance from the activities +- 1 km. However, the resort activities are just out of this world, wave pool, hot pools, slide pools, jacuzzis, kids hot pools and water jungle jym, tubes, foofie slides. The hydro is another extra hot pool with fountains and they also have water skiing on site. I stayed one night but made maximum use of all facilities. Exceptional place.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Khalid B
Reviewed 5 January 2013

I only stayed one night and would certainly visit again if passing buy with the kids. Its very good for kids the pools are great and a very easy place. It looks like it was built in the sixties however with decor to match! Defiantly not a romatic place or place to go for peace and quite but if you have kids and want to tired them out with outdoor entertainment its a good stop over. I would not go for a holiday but would stop over if passing through.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bela Bela
Shangri-La Country Hotel & Spa
Shangri-La Country Hotel & Spa
#1 of 3 in Modimolle (Nylstroom)
Ditholo Game Lodge
#31 of 52 in Bela Bela
Bonwa Phala Game Reserve
Bonwa Phala Game Reserve
#19 of 52 in Bela Bela

Been to Warmbaths, A Forever Resort? Share your experiences!