“Friendly, speedy, tasty.”

Pizzeria Ristorante alla Rotonda
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Familiar atmosphere, wood burning oven, grandmà home made recipes, take away.
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We nipped in for what we had planned on being a small lunch but ended up stuffing ourselves with delicious pizza until full.
In my experience it's rare to find a restaurant open at lunchtime with a wood-fired pizza oven so this is a pretty good lunchtime option.

Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

On our honeymoon we got to torri after 2 weeks in italy & after lots of restaurants.. It was to late but they got us with a very pleasent welcome. The atmosphere was magical.. The food was one of the best we had in italy!! And the bill was fair!! 35 euro for a couple full diner... Thank you ally...

Reviewed 11 September 2013

We found staff very helpful especially as we arrived late on our first night but that was not a problem.The owners daughter in law speaks excellent English and has a lovely helpful manner.The food we had was simplistic but superb there was more "exotic" dishes but their wholesome family cooked food was perfect.My wife and I shared a sea food starter which was beautifully tender,I also had spaghetti just with garlic and chilli oil simple but perfect.We ate there twice and had we had longer we would have eaten there again.a demi litre of good local red wine 5 euros,demi litre of Proseccio 10 euros.I think comment made about proprietor was because he only spoke Italian and any abruptness was because what he said was lost in translation.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

+ great homemade pasta!!

I am not a big fan of eating pizzas when in Italy, so I don't know whether the great reviews are right (I suppose they are). I missed a little bit of other than pasta/pizza items on menu, but going for pasta is well worth visiting. Delicious!

Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

I partly share the comment from Adamwlder.
The guy is definitely the owner and should just step back and let the rest of the staff do the hard work
But his approach is not good at all.
Just his manner are pretty arrogant.
I asked what vegetables are in the Pizza vegetariana and he replied "just mixed vegetable!"
I cannot eat some so I needed to know but obviously he has no idea of these things.
Why can't you just tell me what bloody vegetables are in there?
Is it so rude to ask?
When he came with the pizza,he touched it with his own hands to make that fit better the plate:
Do you really have to touch it with your hands before I eat that?
Then he asked us to give up to the spare seat where we placed our bags because the seat was needed at some other table probably for more glamorous guests than us.
He kindly placed our bags on the floor remarking the fact that the floor is so clean you can sleep on it,poking on my back like a priest to the kid in the courtyard.
Not all the clients like to be touched and not all the client like to have their bags moved to the floor.
Inside the restaurant there were plenty of spare chairs but they were black and the chairs from outside were white.
So probably he decided it was better to leave some client's bag on the floor rather than have a black chair for someone else.
Ah... Next to us a very posh family with deep make up lady and expensive clothes, she could keep her bag on a spare seat.
Shortly after, a non-posh family was waiting for their meals. As the little girl was fiddling with her game station he arrived delivering her meal and poked her back head to tell her off "hey look! Your meal is there!"
Luckily her parents were too appalled to react.
What can I say.
The food was very good.
Have been there twice and can confirm that the only problem it's HIM.

2  Thank Simo N