Hotel Harbans Residency
US$79
US$67
Priceline
OYO 5389 Hotel Polo Club(Patiala)(Great Value!)
US$29
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 February 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and for two days from 7th Feb to 10th Feb 2012. For two days there was no hotwater for shower and in biting cold I had to take cold showers both the mornings. The restaurant is smelly and service is poor. I do not recommend this hotel at all and next time i will stay elsewhere in Patiala.

Shakti Gurha
Spanco Limited

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Shakti29
Reviewed 5 December 2011

I had attended a friend's birthday party here. It is at good location. Parking is bit problem here. Food was ok and I really appreciate the service. One thing disappointed me that is there is no separate hall for private functions. If there's any private function in hotel then every non-guest will also suffer as there is not any sound proof hall here. Loud noise of songs on DJ really disturbed us while sitting in restaurant. Apart from this hotel was good. I will recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends