“Good for business guests”
Review of Hotel Grand Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Patiala
Hotel Grand Park
Ranked #2 of 16 Patiala B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 July 2010

After having a very bad experience in Narain Continental, I shifted to Grand Park and was pleasantly surprised. It was neat and clean, large sized rooms, and lower tariff as compared to Narain Continental. The only problem was - the hotel was fully booked for some of the days of my planned stay. However, they promised to accommodate my as far as possible. Being a reasonably priced and almost professionally run hotel, Grand Park is fully booked most of the time. So if you are planning to stay there, book in advance. Quality of food can be improved. Despite that their restaurant at the lobby level was full on most days. There is also a book shop / Café Coffee Day in the same building. The Reception staff are helpful. They gave me a new blanket when I told them I did not want to use the blanket kept in the room cupboard. I stayed there during the wedding season so there was disturbance on account of some noisy wedding party guests on a few occasions. My stay there was almost two months. Had to have a few complaints. But overall, it was a no regret stay. If I go to Patiala again, I will stay at the Grand Park.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business