Hotel Jiwan Plaza
US$66
US$80
US$68
Priceline
OYO 5389 Hotel Polo Club(Patiala)(Great Value!)
US$25
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Eagle Motel(Rajpura)
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 January 2012

I stayed here only for one night during a conference in Patiala. It took me some time to locate the hotel using my gps navigator, but I found it is actually located on a main street. The receptionist was a decent person and offered me a good deal for my stay. I got a double-bed room with ac for myself. The room and bathroom were pretty clean and well-furnished. One can easily notice the good taste in the selection of furniture and room decoration.

I could not ask for more in an exhausted state after a long drive. I heard they have a good restaurant (from the room service guy), but had my dinner outside. So, can't comment on their restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank somdev30
Avicupid, General Manager at Hotel Jiwan Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2015

Thanks for your nice reviews

Reviewed 5 November 2011

ok Honestly...Very good location if you are not local or without vehicle. Food you would be disappointed. I went there during Cricket world cup..gosh I was disappointed with the service and they had cable system for tv( system in India where you get tv via cables rather than ur own satellite tv ) and it was bad..because it is owned by a private company and then sub leased to you ..anyways so don't go there expecting a great tv experience. No swimming pool, Building getting old but when it comes to location it is right where the action is that is 22 no Phatak..trust me you wont need to go anywhere all the good food joints, shops etc are right there. I preferred not to live in this hotel but for sure I had couple of drinks and food here but left for another better place because of tv reception( world cup final match was on) and also because of service-may be it was finals and the staff was too busy with the match as well.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends

Sorry for inconvenience.
and We upgraded to Airtel DTH service

Reviewed 19 March 2011

The service at the restaurant on premises and others we were referred to were all A-1. Loved the place. Very comfortable stay. Nice People.centrally located. Will go back again.

Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Ajsingh03

Thanks for your reviews and recommendations

Reviewed 9 March 2011

Impeccable service and all genuine smiles by the staff, who are honest and polite. The rooms are immacutely clean and so are the bathrooms, which is very important to me. And when it comes to the dining experience, the restaurant is elegant in its decor and innovative in its food, where each dish is a revelation. A place where anyone can fell in love easily. Be it a family get togather, business meetings or any special events. I would hightly recommend Hotel Jiwan Plaza for all occasions. Already looking forward to my next trip to India.....

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Aakash76

Thanks for your reviews and recommendation

Reviewed 2 February 2011

I will highly recommend staying at Jiwan Plaza, when it comes to choosing a Hotel in Patiala. The cleanliness, the location and the attentive staff at Jiwan Plaza, really made my stay very warm and I felt welcome.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple