“Bad Experience in SRS Jaipuria Indrapuram” 1 of 5 bubbles

SRS Cinema
Ranked #7 of 20 things to do in Patiala
New Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad Experience in SRS Jaipuria Indrapuram”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

We went to watch a movie under Premium Seats and I have to say it was a terrible experience. Firstly the exclusive Snack Corner for Premium Sets was closed , so whats the points of paying extra money as the seats in the Theater is more or less the same. The only reason to pay extra is that you get separate snack corner access. Secondly, the snacks that you get is cold and stale. Thirdly, the Mall Parking . That is even worse there is no clear directions for entry and exit and no one to help you for directions.
So over all it was a terrible experience

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Ruchika_Koul

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Please read this and improve it for Gorakhpur srs cinemas .”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

1- from last 1 year when-when im going to srs I seen always picture frame is dirty no one clean it so movie is not clear bcz of dust,

2- in interval when im going to chose best combo at cheap price combo 11 this is your old combo now today I ask for combo e thy always said that it's not available so I wqnt to know im going to srs last 2-3 no one time these combos available ?? And thy always gave same thing in single so if u not want to sell these combo so remove it.

3- 3D what u say about 3D noooooo effect in your hall I always going to pvr for movies and thy give good glasses maybe digital glasses quality is awesome but u give cheap glasses live bad theater.

otherwise. Every thing is best.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank shubham sinha
New Delhi, Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“we are regular customers to SRS pristine Mall faridabad”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

The quality of delivery is going from bad to worse. Yday we went for Movie BeSharam at the SRS cinema pristine mall sector 31 faridabad. We were told the price of ticket is 230 instead of normal 180. When asked, they said, its a block buster movie. Inside the hall, the entry was opened at 10.05 pm and we had seats Q1-3 where it was filth lying on the side. We plan to go for MRTPC now

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Nigs1965
Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“no cleanliness n poor management n other facilities”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

terrible experience all the times me n my brother visited at srs cinemas at Bareilly. in hindi I can say uchi dukan phika pakwan............ had a worst experience in any theatre I hav had ever in my life, feels like talking the advantage of the monopoly.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank varshadeva
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Okay PLace in Patiala”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

The cinema quality is good, sound is good. The snacks that they sell is way too expensive and way too ordinary. Bad burgers, okay sandwiches and they dont offer much variety. Since this is the only multiplex, u have no choice

Visited March 2013