“Very good place”

Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Hatillo
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Latin, Bar, Puerto Rican
Good for: Groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Very good place”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

My husband and I came on my friends recommendation. The place is great. Close to main route and beach. The price is good. I ordered a pastrami sandwich and tripleta sanwich in combo for $17.00. The softdrinks have refills. The personel is very helpfull. I will come back.

• Visited June 2013

Utuado, null, United States
“Great dinning expereance”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Stopped at this place on Fathers Day after a seeing a show . At first I didn't want to stop cause I thought it was a teenagers hang out ...but to my suprise I found a very nice welcoming atmosphere....Service was exelent and the food was superb....even the vegtables had a different taste mmmm.....Best churascu ...made to perfection...I
.will go back soon....Raven was our waitress and she was very polite and service was exelent.....

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“El Tablado Sabroso del Norte”
Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

Typical, delicious dishes at reasonable prices, I just wish you didn't have to wait so long for the food. Speeding up the delivery would make it the ideal place to eat. You can't say you visited Hatillo without stopping in for a meal.

• Visited April 2013
Quebradillas, Puerto Rico
“NICE LOCAL COUSINE OPTION”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

I visit this local restaurant last night 10 minutes from my home for the first time and the whole experience was good , many different cousine options to all people that for sure will satisfied the hungry palador of boricans, we start with the sampler as appetizer ,Alitas de pollo, Mozzarella sticks , Chicken filets and small pechuguitas rellenas , delicious and as main dishes we order the CHURRASCO with POTATOES , MOFONGO RELLENO DE MAHI' MAHI =DORADO , POLLO A LA PLANCHA and MOFONGO with CAMARONES , all well cooked and we get full in a hurry and don't ask for desserts , the personal treat my family very well and friendly and consider this place if you want many food options with reasonable prices .

• Visited May 2013
“Corner Delight”
Reviewed 27 July 2012 via mobile

After a day of touring the island, the simple quick meals were, perfect for my tired family. The staff was courteous. The dining area clean. So much fun.