“My Favourite Italian Restaurant in the World”
Review of Pasta e Basta

Pasta e Basta
Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Bedoin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I just had lunch at Pasta e Basta during my annual pilgrimage to Provence and the delights of Domaine De Belezy. I say without hesitation that the food and service here are exceptional and worth the 1000 mile trip from Leicester. For a total of only 20 euros I had a sublime goats cheese and tomato starter, superb spaghetti Bolognese that I will ever dream of and chocolate mousse plus a quarter pichet of vin rose and coffee.

If you are ever within any distance of Bedoin, please go there!

Reviewed 12 June 2013

We had lunch at Pasta Basta and immediately made reservations for dinner a day later. Service was 'southern' and very friendly. The lady recommended me the home made pasta . What a difference with the pasta they serve in many other italian restaurants! Italian cuisine is one of my favorites and this italian restaurant is definitely an important reason why to go to Bedoin. For dinner, I think that reservation is necessary, since the restaurant is very often full, especially in the week-end.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Made fresh every morning, we really liked this restaurant and would have no hesitation recommending. Book before you go though, it gets busy.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

Went for an evening meal in mid August. The place was packed, with the staff working flat out. However, they were all unfailingly polite and very efficient. Food was delivered in reasonable time and was of good quality- nothing elaborate, but very palatable. Reasonably priced.

1  Thank Grimtweeter
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I'v been there last friday and we reserved a table, little did we know that they double book tables; We had to rush and work our food down like catlle. One of the waitresses runs around like a chiken without a head, they call her the "Tornado". It's a very hectic place, but i must admit that the food is ok.

2  Thank Filip-Nike