“amazing food at great value”
Review of Pasta e Basta

Pasta e Basta
Ranked #5 of 33 Restaurants in Bedoin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Just by accident we stumbled on this little gem after driving on/off the Mont Ventoux (with the car ofcourse). For 18,5 euro we got the best meal in the Provence. 3 courses. Wine was good and not expensive per pichet. Lovely warm "Italian Mamma" serving us.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

My husband is a passionate cyclist and in the past weeks he's conquered the Mont Ventoux a number of times. Not bad for a man from the flat country (Holland). The best meal he could have wished for was at Pasta e Basta - it brought the widest smile to his face! The menus are great, the quality is very good and the prices are to the point of ridiculously reasonable. The team in the kitchen and the serving staff are fun and obviously enjoy what they do.

There was one drawback: as an author I do not use up as much energy as my husband and all those lovely carbs go straight to places I don't really need them. For me the portions could have been way smaller.
Nonetheless: the flavours were scrumptious and we loved every bit of it!
Will be back next year and ask for a cyclist portion and a smaller (author) portion. ;-))

Reviewed 3 August 2013

I just had lunch at Pasta e Basta during my annual pilgrimage to Provence and the delights of Domaine De Belezy. I say without hesitation that the food and service here are exceptional and worth the 1000 mile trip from Leicester. For a total of only 20 euros I had a sublime goats cheese and tomato starter, superb spaghetti Bolognese that I will ever dream of and chocolate mousse plus a quarter pichet of vin rose and coffee.

If you are ever within any distance of Bedoin, please go there!

Reviewed 12 June 2013

We had lunch at Pasta Basta and immediately made reservations for dinner a day later. Service was 'southern' and very friendly. The lady recommended me the home made pasta . What a difference with the pasta they serve in many other italian restaurants! Italian cuisine is one of my favorites and this italian restaurant is definitely an important reason why to go to Bedoin. For dinner, I think that reservation is necessary, since the restaurant is very often full, especially in the week-end.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Made fresh every morning, we really liked this restaurant and would have no hesitation recommending. Book before you go though, it gets busy.